Why The Mueller Report Came Up With Their Results

postman

Trump hasn't taken down the swamp, he has entrenched it even futher. I wish he and congress would be investigated for the brazen and treasonous Israeli collusion. All this Russia talk is a red herring.

tankasnowgod

Trump hasn't taken down the swamp, he has entrenched it even futher. I wish he and congress would be investigated for the brazen and treasonous Israeli collusion. All this Russia talk is a red herring.

What entity could possibly do this theoretical investigation you are talking about?

TeaRex14

Attachments

• giorgio-aliens.jpg
    giorgio-aliens.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
OP
A

artlange

You timetable needs to be adjusted for reality instead of hope/despair. Many thousands of pedophiles have already been arrested. Many bad FBI and DOJ rogue agents have been fired. Trump is appointing judges so when the cases are brought, they will have judges that follow the law. The Deep State has been around for hundreds of years, it takes a bit more than two years to set the stage . The Stage is now set, and soon Mueller report, OIG Report, DeClas FISA drops will appear. GITMO is ready. A few more months. My guess a lot of action before July 4th, so we can have a Glorious July 4 celebration.

Gone Peating

Don't put your faith in man, especially one man - you'll always be left disappointed. Put your faith in God.

That being said, I think Trump has done a solid job all things considered.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals