Why Six Hours Of Sleep Is As Bad As None At All

I think so too.

My GFs health is improving fast after a few dietary changes and finally not being afraid of lifting real weights instead of circuit-cardioing around. Tolerates carbs better. Doesn’t sleep 10+ Hour a night which was worrying me. Back in the 8ish range.

I’ll do a quick Pubmed research on the brain needs for sleep / insulin resistance. I’m expecting a ton of stuff as usual with the latter

Kyle Bigman

If I get 6 hours consistently I will have to make it up by napping. I can go without napping at 7 hours, but I don't feel at my best. Typically speaking I need a minimum of 7 hours per night, but function optimally at 8-9. I am a night owl so usually I get 6.5-7 due to work starting early.

Dave Clark

I am not so sure we have evolved to need this optimal sleep time. Through the ages, before modern man, there were many things that disturbed our sleep during the night. Man had to get up to stoke fires, tend to animal or human threats, tend to sick family members before the days of modern medicine and other creature comforts. I am inclined to think it is individualized, since each person has different needs, and each person sleeps differently, etc. I think there is a bunch of grey area in these sleep concepts.

southcesar

Is there any way to make 6 hours of sleep better, or equivalent to 8 hours of sleep? I don't ask about the things that possibly every peatary already does (Salt, glycine, milk, sugar etc). Cypro could not be taken everyday, is there anything that could?

76er

I'm happy and feel good through out the day if I get 6 good hours of sleep. I'd like to experiment with getting more but it is very difficult for me to sleep beyond that duration.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals