Why Ray Recommends Eating Lots Of Calcium

Amazoniac

Thank you all for not engaging and ruining the sequence. Edit: damn it, page break.

- Orange juice enhances aluminum absorption from antacid preparation

Abstract said:
Aluminium absorption from four doses of the antacid preparation 'Aludrox' when taken alone, with orange juice or with milk was compared by measuring the change in urinary aluminium following Aludrox dosage in 15 normal adults. There was an approximately 10-fold increase in 24 h urinary aluminium excretion following the Aludrox plus orange juice (232 micrograms) which was significantly higher than that following Aludrox alone (62 micrograms) (P < 0.001), but milk had no effect on aluminium absorption. The results showed that orange juice greatly enhanced aluminium absorption and should not therefore be taken in conjunction with aluminium-containing antacid preparations.

sugarisgreat

This calcium (EZORB), which is 60 dollars a bottle, is worth every penny.
Best thing I have ever bought (in terms of supplements). Can buy on Amazon too.
Really helps fibromyalgia, muscle/joint pain, ect.

GorillaHead

This calcium (EZORB), which is 60 dollars a bottle, is worth every penny.
Best thing I have ever bought (in terms of supplements). Can buy on Amazon too.
Really helps fibromyalgia, muscle/joint pain, ect.

But why this? How does this compare to calcium carbonate?

sugarisgreat

But why this? How does this compare to calcium carbonate?
I don't know, but I have been in a search to figure out what happened after being exposed (via marriage) to the covid vaccine. I went into premmature menipause immediaely. I felt pain in my breast and wondered if I had heart damage. I have tried so many things and spent a lot of money on supplements in search for answers. All lab work was normal. I tried that calcium after reading the testimonials/articles on the web site and the pain in my breasts went away within days.
Then I remembered this thread about Ray and calcium.
Something about how the highly absorbed calcium stimulates muscle metabolism. If you are having muscle pain, fibro, CFS, joint pain, I would higjhly recommend it. I have spent thousands of dollars trying to figure out my problem, and I think not enough absorbable calcium was my main issue.

GorillaHead

I don't know, but I have been in a search to figure out what happened after being exposed (via marriage) to the covid vaccine. I went into premmature menipause immediaely. I felt pain in my breast and wondered if I had heart damage. I have tried so many things and spent a lot of money on supplements in search for answers. All lab work was normal. I tried that calcium after reading the testimonials/articles on the web site and the pain in my breasts went away within days.
Something about how the highly absorbed calcium stimulates muscle metabolism. If you are having muscle pain, fibro, CFS, joint pain, I would higjhly recommend it. I have spent thousands of dollars trying to figure out my problem, and I think not enough absorbable calcium was my main issue.
Was the pain behind ur nipple?

sugarisgreat

Not really. More all around the breast and sometimes near the sternum too.
I wasn't convinced it was my heart because when I felt the tissue, it was clearly the tissue that was the problem and painful/achy/sensititve.
I thought it might be endothelium-related, after reading Walter Chestnut's blog about the damage of "covid and the covid vaccines" being endotheliel (sp?) related.
I messed up my metabolism really bad as a teenager due to extreme dieting. So I wonder if "covid" targets the metabolicly weak in particular.
Calcium (this type in particular) made it go away.

Dr. B

Not really. More all around the breast and sometimes near the sternum too.
I wasn't convinced it was my heart because when I felt the tissue, it was clearly the tissue that was the problem and painful/achy/sensititve.
I thought it might be endothelium-related, after reading Walter Chestnut's blog about the damage of "covid and the covid vaccines" being endotheliel (sp?) related.
I messed up my metabolism really bad as a teenager due to extreme dieting. So I wonder if "covid" targets the metabolicly weak in particular.
Calcium (this type in particular) made it go away.

Doesn’t eating fructose raise calcium levels or retention or something?

supercoolguy

Something about how the highly absorbed calcium stimulates muscle metabolism. If you are having muscle pain, fibro, CFS, joint pain, I would higjhly recommend it.
Higher Calcium Ratio, offsetting the effects of phosphates. (Muscle meats, Grains...)

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0txjD7Wq5YF55rACRhCdfu

Yes, if Lactose-Sugar helps absorb Ca, then it stands to reason Fructose & Sucrose are beneficial.
Adding Egg Shell Powder in a Meal takes advantage of the intestinal transit time.

Listen to all the radio interviews repeatedly, you're bound to catch something new. For a short attention span, Try the playlist section titled RP Clips on You2ube.

Last edited:

sugarisgreat

Probably. I like fruit, but I have never successfully given up wheat and grains (don't want to), so that may be why I can really feel a difference with the absorbable calcium.

Ray Peat is ahead of his time with his work.

Dr. B

Higher Calcium Ratio, offsetting the effects of phosphates. (Muscle meats, Grains...)

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/0txjD7Wq5YF55rACRhCdfu

Yes, if Lactose-Sugar helps absorb Ca, then it stands to reason Fructose & Sucrose are beneficial.
Adding Egg Shell Powder in a Meal takes advantage of the intestinal transit time.

Listen to all the radio interviews repeatedly, you're bound to catch something new. For a short attention span, Try the playlist section titled RP Clips on You2ube.

The meats might not be bad either? Someone on here posted that meats can also increase calcium absorption or uptake. Do people doing mostly meat diets not suffer bone issues?

supercoolguy

The meats might not be bad either? Someone on here posted that meats can also increase calcium absorption or uptake. Do people doing mostly meat diets not suffer bone issues?
"Someone on here"
Would need the full context of that claim.
I can say that ive Never heard/read RP mention meat in context of Ca. Other than Needing More Calcium to Counter The High Phospahte found in Meats & Grains. Summarizing what Ive learned from RP: Meat in moderation, 8oz in a day, accompanied by Gelatin at some point during or after. I eat about 3-6oz meat 3-4x week, Preceded by a Carbohydrate serving, usually Milk with Grape Juice, or Apple Sauce.

Here's Another Calcium podcast, try starting around min 38 there's good info about stress hormones, And Ca discussion follows.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/51RlStUM282mlbCmuGvCMs

Ignore most ot the asinine topics now populating the forum. Listen to Ray and How he approaches his answers.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals