Why Not B3 Or Aspirin?

B

Braveheart

Haidut wrote : "I have lost most of my extra weight I gained on Peat by stopping niacinamide and aspirin.........." (among other things)....

Can someone explain?...I would be most grateful...thanks

Koveras

Both substances block lipolysis and fat oxidation to some degree, depending on the dose.

Lipolysis = breakdown of stored fat (triglycerides) into free fatty acids

Fat oxidation = burning of free fatty acids for energy

While blocking or reducing both of those processes can have a variety of health benefits, by shifting you towards the metabolism of carbohydrates, it can also make it more likely for any fat you eat to get stored (instead of being burnt for energy), and harder for you lose fat, for any given caloric intake and expenditure.

OP
B

Braveheart

Excellent, I understand now....thank you!

berk

Both substances block lipolysis and fat oxidation to some degree, depending on the dose.

Lipolysis = breakdown of stored fat (triglycerides) into free fatty acids

Fat oxidation = burning of free fatty acids for energy

While blocking or reducing both of those processes can have a variety of health benefits, by shifting you towards the metabolism of carbohydrates, it can also make it more likely for any fat you eat to get stored (instead of being burnt for energy), and harder for you lose fat, for any given caloric intake and expenditure.
couple minute ago someone wrote in a other topic: 'i have e-mail ray and this was his answer:
Aspirin It shouldn't stop fat loss. Aspirin increases the metabolic rate.'

So now i am confused.

schultz

couple minute ago someone wrote in a other topic: 'i have e-mail ray and this was his answer:
Aspirin It shouldn't stop fat loss. Aspirin increases the metabolic rate.'

So now i am confused.

Oh cool, thanks Berk. Do you know which thread this was in?

I've always been suspicious of it preventing fat loss. Doesn't make sense to me.

berk

Papers say aspirin could improve or disturb glucose metabolism, insulin signalling and fatty acids oxidation in dose dependent manner.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals