Why nobody here posts proof of regrowth

Jack Earth

I always see people start these protocols and stacks and diets but then they disappear after a few months.
Pics are worth 1000 words and some you write novels on this without one progress pic showing any proof

hierundjetzt

I always see people start these protocols and stacks and diets but then they disappear after a few months.
Pics are worth 1000 words and some you write novels on this without one progress pic showing any proof
Stop whining. Many people don't like posting pictures. I certainly wouldn't. If the person says there was regrowth, why would you doubt it?

Sheik

Stop whining. Many people don't like posting pictures. I certainly wouldn't. If the person says there was regrowth, why would you doubt it?
Why would you believe something without seeing proof? Especially with the issue of hair growth, where there's a million different things people endorse that do not work. I'm going to assume since nobody is posting regrowth pics that no one is getting significant regrowth. It's nothing personal.

hierundjetzt

Why would you believe something without seeing proof? Especially with the issue of hair growth, where there's a million different things people endorse that do not work. I'm going to assume since nobody is posting regrowth pics that no one is getting significant regrowth. It's nothing personal.
I was not talking about anecdotes. When a forum user says that he has had regrowth from something, why would he be not telling the truth? What would he gain from that?
People who demand pictures have a sone type of problem.

Arnold Grape

My concept is that people who have hair loss related to a specific thyroid condition are able to potentially regrow once the issue is addressed, but the average hypo person who corrects the issue is likely not to experience regrowing. That would almost definitely be substantiated with pics, I would imagine. More likely is the poster who may be able to halt or prevent further damage or hair loss by dietary protocols, like the ones you read here.
As an aside, I did come across a Reddit forum devoted to hair loss recently and was somewhat amazed by the before and after pics of people taking finasteride. (Likely at the overall expense of health and mood.)

MitchMitchell

There are many examples of great regrowth online. All from anti androgens.

Roddy seems to have a decent head of hair and good skin. He’s among the rare dudes that understand thyroid tho so there’s that.

I personally have good hair and skin and high energy, always warm etc. Supplementing Tyronene liberally + dhea MWF. However much feels good and keeps me warm in the winter. No fancy diet plans either, low cost gainer shakes, salmon, cooked greens, fruits, flexible (high sodium) dinners. I’ve tried stuff like Dutasteride solo, or 19nors solo, felt like too much work. Keep it simple.

MitchMitchell

Also most people who regrow hair do some sort of dermarolling. Seems that fibrotic tissue must be broken down. I personally hate it so if I lose ground in my late 30s (I’m 33) I’ll spend the few thousands and get new hair again + stick to a shorter hair cut and topical fin/minox/etc.

People who demand pictures have a sone type of problem.

"Some type of problem". Like believing in the burden of proof lying on the claimant.

Anyone can post whatever they want online - it doesn't have to be true. The only way you can be reasonably sure something is true is with photo evidence.

Sure, you don't have to post pictures, but nobody has to believe anything you say either then. We can all play this game and it's a race to the bottom.

Fred

Ray mentioned topical niacin (not amide form) to cause slight irritation to the scalp. This might help break down fibrosis, but you'd still need everything else to be perfect before you see any regrowth.

golder

Ray mentioned topical niacin (not amide form) to cause slight irritation to the scalp. This might help break down fibrosis, but you'd still need everything else to be perfect before you see any regrowth.
I wonder if Georgi would consider adding this cheap addition to Solban @haidut ?

Attakai

I posted thick and fast growth on nandrolone (with a bit of trestolone) photos were criticized. Proof is never good enough for the pro-DHT crowd.
I'd be interested to see them. I am kinda anti-peat in my thoughts on DHT. The best results I have seen anywhere are from suppressing DHT + dermarolling plus minox.

equipoise

I'd rather opt for DHT theory than anything else tbh. The older I get, the thicker my beard is, the stronger I am, better memory, cognition etc, feel more manly, the more hair on the top I lose and the more chest hair and arm hair I get.

I don't even care about losing hair though. I kind of obsessed about it over the years but the last year or so I've came to peace with myself. Especially since I look amazing rocking a buzz cut (great cranium and above average facial features). Stressing out about something that you can't control is worthless in the end.

I'm not hopping on fin, I'm not crashing my DHT into the void of nonexistent only to try and have the hairline and thickness I had since I was 16.
I think being stuck in limbo of adolescent thinking is a bad idea anyways. You can choose not to ingest too much PUFA and try to have an engaging lifestyle that serves it's purpose but thinking if I try this and that "hair stack" only to see minimum results (if any)...no thanks ma'am.

In my opinion estrogen is crucial for hair, looking back at my puberty, I had T and high E - developed gyno, but had THE best hair you'll ever gonna see. Thick, black..I've had women obsessing about my long locks to the point that I felt unease.

Multiple blood tests over the years confirmed that I'm high T, low E, very low prolactin (almost non existant recuperation period), yet slowly and steadily I lose hair.

Also I'm pretty sure Danny Roddy didn't have androgen alopecia, he most likely lost a miniscule amount through cortisol or something.

Once you lose a substantial amount of hair and your hairline moves to say NW2.5, it's over really. But hey, that's life. I can safely look back and say I'm not tilted by it, would definitely have it this way than still have a full head of hair and be depressed. Thank you

success23

I had some success with regrowing peach fuzz on the frontal part of my head but no success on other areas with scar tissue thats why i dont post. The growth comes for dermarolling and applying caffeine shampoo after that. If someone is interested i can post them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals