CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Why My Whole Family (mothers Side) Has Health Issues?

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by Motif, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Motif

Motif Member

a lot of food intolerances and allergies.
    Ad(h)d, a few started drinking and taking drugs.

What could be the cause for this?

2. Dave Clark

Dave Clark Member

Can't speak for your family, but on my mother's side, they all seem to have a genetic predisposition to yeast, etc. Enter in the modeern world with dental mercury, antibiotics, antibiotics in food, glyphosate, pesticides, etc., etc., and they all developed allergies and sensitivities that were a result of candida (yeast overgrowth). Probably certain genetics will make certain people more susceptable to leaky gut than others. There are so many factors that can compromise our gut, like chlorine, dietary choices, chemicals in food, air and water, etc. The old saying is that genetics load the gun, and lifestyle pulls the trigger!

3. lvysaur

lvysaur Member

I have a suspicion that these things are going to be more common on "the mother's side" in general, for sexual selection reasons.

My family is the same way.

4. EIRE24

EIRE24 Member

What would you think or suggest is best to repair the gut and get rid of candida?

5. Dave Clark

Dave Clark Member

Well.....that is a broad topic that I am sure a few here will chime in on, but starting with making sure your microbiome is optimized with probiotics, then things like olive leaf extract, oil of oregano, grapefruit seed extract, raw garlic, neem, colloidal silver, blackseed oil, aloe vera, etc., etc. as anti-fungals to control the candida. Things like gelatin (collagen) helps heal the gut, along with other things like slippery elm bark, marshmallow root, aloe vera, etc. Depending on your diet, you may have to eliminate things like refined carbs that feed the yeast. This is a big rabbit hole that tends to be different for each individual, i.e. someone will say that_____cured their candida, where others say it didn't do anything for them. Experimentation is necessary, and a lot of internet research to learn the dos and don'ts when dealing with candida.

6. Blossom

Blossom Moderator

Do you think there's any connection between mitochondrial DNA being passed from a mother to her children and mitochondria being the 'powerhouse of the cell'?

7. patchpreset

patchpreset Member

8. lvysaur

lvysaur Member

Probably, yeah. There's that old saying that "the children resemble the mother" or something like that.