Why Most Homeless Men Have Full Heads of Hair

miraddo

Because the bald ones don't have the metabolic reserves to survive such a harsh existence and die much easier.

rr1

It could also be due to the lack of shame, and other negative emotions like that. Homeless people are past this stage, and only trying to survive at that point.

So many people these days are carrying some sort of emotional burden, many don't even know it, and are blind to it. This causes muscles to chronically tighten and tense up all over the body, especially around the head, neck, upper body. The only way to be free of this stress is to finally realise and accept whatever emotional burden you have, and actually cry and let out these emotions. The tension will be released immediately. I have first hand experience of this, and some of my close friends had the same.

And I won't believe anyone who says they don't have some sort of emotional burden in this day and age.

Michael Mohn

Every now and then somebody shells out this nonsense and thinks he won the IQ jackpot. I see plenty of balding homeless people, male and female. No one even bothers to come up with some data. It's presented as self evident truth that all beggars have long unwashed hair. Alopecia due to metabolic stress? Check mate! :banghead:

It could also be due to the lack of shame, and other negative emotions like that. Homeless people are past this stage, and only trying to survive at that point.

So many people these days are carrying some sort of emotional burden, many don't even know it, and are blind to it. This causes muscles to chronically tighten and tense up all over the body, especially around the head, neck, upper body. The only way to be free of this stress is to finally realise and accept whatever emotional burden you have, and actually cry and let out these emotions. The tension will be released immediately. I have first hand experience of this, and some of my close friends had the same.

And I won't believe anyone who says they don't have some sort of emotional burden in this day and age.
AGree!

GorillaHead

This is straight up just our perception most homeless people dont get haircuts so they appear not to be receding. I have noticed many women when they pull their hair up they often have temple recession.

i think temple recession and crown thinning tho may have slightly different causes.