WHY ME!

OP
K

Kate

Everyone seems to have the dietary/lifestyle aspects covered, so I'll just include a product recommendation: try COSRX Blackhead Power Liquid. Easy enough to buy and not expensive. Also make sure you are only using natural skincare products (if you're using them) e.g. no silicones and so on, and cleaning your face properly e.g. if you use a cloth don't use the same one on separate occasions, use a fresh one, etc.

Thank you!!
I have limited my self to to, coconut oil, benonite clay, epsom salt and water for a few weeks and things are looking better
but the black heads are stubborn buggers so i will definitely check out that product!

A. squamosa

Nice! It's a gentle, natural BHA exfoliant - for me, using it daily has improved my pores without irritating them. Personally I found that coconut oil blocked my pores as a face moisturiser (even though I love it as a body moisturiser/makeup remover). When it comes to oils, I've had greater success with squalane (not to be confused with squalene!) or jojoba.

EIRE24

If one was to purchase urea for the skin, what would be the best product to use in regards to non irritating substances etc?

HLP

Bloom a sprinkle of gelatin in a small amount of cold milk. Heat it up (don't boil) to dissolve gelatin and cool to warm before applying to face. Leave on about 20 minutes and then peel it off like a mask. 1/4 c of milk and 1/2 tsp of gelatin should work for ya. You also can add a few drops of honey if you like.