Why it's important to buy a good quality milk brand

Lollipop2

I missed this in the initial article that started this thread, in regards to silica being added to milk. I have never heard that before. Louis Kervan did research on this subject and concluded that dairy cows converted the silica in the grass that they ate into calcium that was found in their milk, he called this process biological transmutation. https://ecands.bio/down/resources/CalcDecptn.pdf
Hmmm…would that process leave silica in the milk? They were tested in a lab and silica was found. I actually think Haidut paid to have several organic brands tested and the lab found silica.

konatowntom

If siica is found in grass and is converted to calcium in the cow I would still think that depending on the health of the animals and the quality of the food, that some of the silica could remain in the milk. I guess the best thing would be to compare milk from individual cows but you would still have different variables to consider like the need to quantify the hereditary factors, etc. If there is a dairy farmer on the forum I'm sure they would be able to clarify why silica is found in milk. I wasn't questioning the fact that silica is found in the milk only that I didn't think that it was being added, as in fortified.

Lollipop2

If siica is found in grass and is converted to calcium in the cow I would still think that depending on the health of the animals and the quality of the food, that some of the silica could remain in the milk. I guess the best thing would be to compare milk from individual cows but you would still have different variables to consider like the need to quantify the hereditary factors, etc. If there is a dairy farmer on the forum I'm sure they would be able to clarify why silica is found in milk. I wasn't questioning the fact that silica is found in the milk only that I didn't think that it was being added, as in fortified.
I understood your position, I am trying to dig deeper. Great shout out to any dairy farmers here that can clarify?!?!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom