Why isnt the RP forum discussing/participating in the one way to reveal fraudulent stock market (GME naked shorting)

DonLore

Are people here aware of the situation with the stock markets, especially the Gamestop situation? And the movement that is exposing the fraudulent and criminal system known as the stock market and banking system. People in r/superstonk and other places are buying and Direct Registering GME shares out of the DTCC and brokers, thus forcing the hedgefunds to eventually close short positions and both making them bankrupt but also exposing how criminal and rigged the whole system is. The more awareness we can spread, and the more people are buying and Direct Registering the shares to their own name, the faster the system collapses (hopefully)

Are people here aware of the situation with the stock markets, especially the Gamestop situation? And the movement that is exposing the fraudulent and criminal system known as the stock market and banking system. People in r/superstonk and other places are buying and Direct Registering GME shares out of the DTCC and brokers, thus forcing the hedgefunds to eventually close short positions and both making them bankrupt but also exposing how criminal and rigged the whole system is. The more awareness we can spread, and the more people are buying and Direct Registering the shares to their own name, the faster the system collapses (hopefully)
I often wonder if people here are aware of the health care scam....AND all the other . ...scams....THEY are doing to us, such as the stock market, fake reasons for inflation, fake reasons for high gas prices, fake food shortages ...IE...higher food prices.....and in my opinion crypto also....I also think precious metals are a scam also, but I understand a lot of people would disagree with that....God bless and thanks for trying to provide more info for people because our children need a free and REAL democratic future if thats possible

thesmileyone

Big Money doesn't go bankrupt, the gov just give them tax payer money. GS made $8B from the 2010 crisis, they were given it despite profiting from it in the first place. All that will happen is retail (us) will get in trouble and lose money. People actually think they can play banks at their own game :D

I was thinking of posting about this, but thought wasn't really health related. But why not, considering the general discussion of great reset and WEF.

I had 69 shares DRS'd before the splividend, hoping to get up to 420 before MOASS. :)

OP
D

DonLore

Big Money doesn't go bankrupt, the gov just give them tax payer money. GS made $8B from the 2010 crisis, they were given it despite profiting from it in the first place. All that will happen is retail (us) will get in trouble and lose money. People actually think they can play banks at their own game :D
But now we have the actual chance to change this. Millions of people aware of the scam. A big portion of GME shares direct registered, and the rest are quickly following, thus forcing the hedgefunds to close their shorts, thus allowing us who hold GME to decide the price and then hopefully change the world. Gamestop could also launch their own transparent stock market at their NFT marketplace.

OP
D

DonLore

I was thinking of posting about this, but thought wasn't really health related. But why not, considering the general discussion of great reset and WEF.

I had 69 shares DRS'd before the splividend, hoping to get up to 420 before MOASS. :)
This could be one of the biggest changes in the human history, if the hedgefunds and other scammers collapse and the money moves to normal, poor people who wants to see a change. So this is worth discussing also here, since the GME apes are like-minded people with us here in Ray peat forum. They see the scam, they see the lies, they want to fight back. Lets spread the word and kick elite in the ****

Nfinkelstein

Not to be negative but...

Pulling your cert as a way to eliminate naked shorting, having the company enter your name on their books, companies taking control of their share registers, back from the transfer agents. All of this is expensive and difficult for investors and companies. Maybe a better alternative is to mass lobby the SEC to put an end to naked shorting by forcing naked positions to be closed by end of day. It still won't solve it (positions can be transferred) but it would help IMO.

Here is also the other thing. People just don't care enough --- case in point: fractional reserve banking. It is outrageous but continues.

Yeah, for sure. We all know the system is corrupt, and they will obviously do anything they can to not lose... But this is our chance to force their hand. If we DRS the entire float, then it proves naked shorting and the infinity pool will commence and the price will squeeze like no other.

No one expected this to last so long, but this factor gives us a big boost. We can keep buying every month and keep amassing more of the float. So far we have over 50% DRS'd which according to my calculation is a mind boggling over 5 billion dollars. If we can just get a million people to put in $5,000, we will own the float. Considering this is an international movement, and that there are definitely whales and hedgefunds on our side too, this is certainly conceivable at this point.

The fact is that GME is still shorted like crazy (they never covered and probably have doubled down multiple times at this point). The apes aren't giving up and all we need to do is hold.

I DRS'd my shares easily in fifteen minutes. It was super easy just a phone call and done.

tankasnowgod

If the Hunt Brothers couldn't do it by buying actual physical silver, and Jonathan May couldn't do it with trusts and land banks, why do you think a group of smaller investors can do it by buying debt instruments related to one fairly small company?

Even if you get a physical paper share of Gamestop in your name (and not held by a third party, listed in the name of Cede & Co.), you are still holding a debt instrument. The system has already been exposed as corrupt in many ways, by many different people. Even if one or several hedge funds go "bankrupt," that won't fundamentally change the system. There is no money in the current system, only debt and accounting. Debt is being used to offset other debt.

Since the system is based on zero (a debit to offset every credit, and vice versa), it can't really "collapse." There could be a move to a more transparent zero based system, using crypto (something Patrick Bryne suggested in his CATO speech back in 2014).

Also, don't underestimate what "they" will do to protect the system. There's more than one way to bankrupt a company or run it out of business, don't think they will limit themselves to stock market tricks.

OP
D

DonLore

If the Hunt Brothers couldn't do it by buying actual physical silver, and Jonathan May couldn't do it with trusts and land banks, why do you think a group of smaller investors can do it by buying debt instruments related to one fairly small company?

Even if you get a physical paper share of Gamestop in your name (and not held by a third party, listed in the name of Cede & Co.), you are still holding a debt instrument. The system has already been exposed as corrupt in many ways, by many different people. Even if one or several hedge funds go "bankrupt," that won't fundamentally change the system. There is no money in the current system, only debt and accounting. Debt is being used to offset other debt.

Since the system is based on zero (a debit to offset every credit, and vice versa), it can't really "collapse." There could be a move to a more transparent zero based system, using crypto (something Patrick Bryne suggested in his CATO speech back in 2014).

Also, don't underestimate what "they" will do to protect the system. There's more than one way to bankrupt a company or run it out of business, don't think they will limit themselves to stock market tricks.
Sure, as we have seen and continue to see, there is huge illegal activities taking place to stop the superstonk movement. But still, more and more people all around the world are joining and as said before, around 70 million shares are already Direct Registered and even if this wont eventually collapse enough bad actors, it will certainly give massive visibility to the criminal activities. People will lose trust in the US markets and brokers. And if, the massive short squeeze happens, there will be hundreds of thousands of people with a lot of money, that want to make a difference.

I know that things may seem almost hopeless in this world right now, but as long as people try to change things, there is a possibility. Lets see how things go in the following months

tankasnowgod

Sure, as we have seen and continue to see, there is huge illegal activities taking place to stop the superstonk movement. But still, more and more people all around the world are joining and as said before, around 70 million shares are already Direct Registered and even if this wont eventually collapse enough bad actors, it will certainly give massive visibility to the criminal activities. People will lose trust in the US markets and brokers. And if, the massive short squeeze happens, there will be hundreds of thousands of people with a lot of money, that want to make a difference.
If, if, if....... when investing in anything, there is always risk of loss. The "massive short squeeze" in Gamestop already happened, back in January of 2021, when it went from a few dollars to $300. Maybe there will be another one, but it seems like they have already put the clamps on. I think there are less risky ways to potentially make money, and I wouldn't think investing in Gamestop stock is a very good one. If others make money, great. I won't be part of it, and I'm 100% fine with that. I have enjoyed watching Gamestop from afar, and if it goes up to $1000 or $2000 a share, fine. I'll enjoy the news stories, but won't have any cash in myself.

Anyway, if people didn't "lose trust" in the markets back in 2020 when it was hitting all time highs when unemployment was also at all time highs, I don't think the story of one little company will do it.
I know that things may seem almost hopeless in this world right now, but as long as people try to change things, there is a possibility. Lets see how things go in the following months
I don't think things seem "hopeless," personally. The recent Supreme Court decisions, for example, have filled me with a lot of long term hope (especially the EPA case). And I am doing many things in my own life to change things.

I just don't think buying Gamestop stock will do much of anything. It's like betting on a match at Wrestlemania and convincing yourself that would stop the WWE from pre-planning matches. Neither action will change the basic structure of the game.

OP
D

DonLore

If, if, if....... when investing in anything, there is always risk of loss. The "massive short squeeze" in Gamestop already happened, back in January of 2021, when it went from a few dollars to $300. Maybe there will be another one, but it seems like they have already put the clamps on. I think there are less risky ways to potentially make money, and I wouldn't think investing in Gamestop stock is a very good one. If others make money, great. I won't be part of it, and I'm 100% fine with that. I have enjoyed watching Gamestop from afar, and if it goes up to $1000 or $2000 a share, fine. I'll enjoy the news stories, but won't have any cash in myself.

Anyway, if people didn't "lose trust" in the markets back in 2020 when it was hitting all time highs when unemployment was also at all time highs, I don't think the story of one little company will do it.

I don't think things seem "hopeless," personally. The recent Supreme Court decisions, for example, have filled me with a lot of long term hope (especially the EPA case). And I am doing many things in my own life to change things.

I just don't think buying Gamestop stock will do much of anything. It's like betting on a match at Wrestlemania and convincing yourself that would stop the WWE from pre-planning matches. Neither action will change the basic structure of the game.
With all due respect, there is significant evidence that the shorts never closed and instead the short positions have just continued to increase. Thus the squeeze is only ahead of us. Unless they come up with a way to stop it, but it would require such measures that the fallout would be huge.

Of course nothing is quaranteed. But it is clear that the short interest has not come down from the proven 140%, instead it has just grown. But its up to each individual if they want to participate or not. Will still make a hell of a movie when this all unfolds

tankasnowgod

With all due respect, there is significant evidence that the shorts never closed and instead the short positions have just continued to increase. Thus the squeeze is only ahead of us. Unless they come up with a way to stop it, but it would require such measures that the fallout would be huge.

Of course nothing is quaranteed. But it is clear that the short interest has not come down from the proven 140%, instead it has just grown. But its up to each individual if they want to participate or not. Will still make a hell of a movie when this all unfolds

I'm not sure what you are basing this claim on, nor the significant evidence, which is part of the reason I wouldn't personally spend any money on Gamestop stock. If you do understand it, then maybe it's worth the gamble for you.

I also don't think the fundamentals of Gamestop are all that great, at the moment. It's a retail heavy company, and retail has been hit extremely hard in the past two years, and I think we will still see a lot more closures in that sector. From a real business standpoint, it looks a lot like Blockbuster Video from, say, 2009 or so. So, it seems the main and only reason to invest is that you think there will be another short squeeze.

Ryan Cohen the new CEO is completely transforming the company into the digital age. They just launched an NFT marketplace, which has been doing well. Also they have no debt the short's ultimate goal of making Gamestop go bankrupt is not happening. I am hoping for the squeeze but at this point it has the potential to be a big modern tech company, which if it does successfully make this transformation, it is currently highly undervalued.

OP
D

DonLore

I'm not sure what you are basing this claim on, nor the significant evidence, which is part of the reason I wouldn't personally spend any money on Gamestop stock. If you do understand it, then maybe it's worth the gamble for you.

I also don't think the fundamentals of Gamestop are all that great, at the moment. It's a retail heavy company, and retail has been hit extremely hard in the past two years, and I think we will still see a lot more closures in that sector. From a real business standpoint, it looks a lot like Blockbuster Video from, say, 2009 or so. So, it seems the main and only reason to invest is that you think there will be another short squeeze.
What raw egg nostic said above, and also so much data gathered by people in both formal and non-formal positions. For example the DTCCs international securities fraud just this week. But I understand that if you have not been researching and following closely for some time already, it can seem really silly and like nothing is really going on. But after I started paying attention, damn its like after I started reading Peat. But yeah, to each of their own, this GME saga is for some people, and then for others, its of zero importance/interest. But that DTCC ****88 brokers all over the globe just this week, it should raise some eyebrows

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom