Why Is Raw Milk And Pro Biotics Giving Me Issues But Not Normal Milk?

Josh

If I drink raw milk or I take pro biotics I get gut issues: gas, rumbling, discomfort, maybe eczema..

I drank a bit of skimmed pasteurised milk and have not noticed issues.. i don’t think anyway..

What does it indicate if raw milk and probiotics give issues but normal milk doesn’t ?? Should I ‘go through’ the discomfort and eventually my gut will be more healed ?? I feel as though it’s maybe stirring up my gut as I potentially have lots of bad bacteria in there and the good bacteria is just causing a bit of a ‘fight’ .. maybe I need to go through it?

If I drink raw milk or I take pro biotics I get gut issues: gas, rumbling, discomfort, maybe eczema..

I drank a bit of skimmed pasteurised milk and have not noticed issues.. i don’t think anyway..

What does it indicate if raw milk and probiotics give issues but normal milk doesn’t ?? Should I ‘go through’ the discomfort and eventually my gut will be more healed ?? I feel as though it’s maybe stirring up my gut as I potentially have lots of bad bacteria in there and the good bacteria is just causing a bit of a ‘fight’ .. maybe I need to go through it?

No,you dont have bad bacteria in you,the milk is infected and has bad bacteria,that is why raw milk is forbidden in lots of places.Soil bacteria are serious adversaries and milk is liquid transfer tissue to selectively infect the newborn.Most non health-forum people i know with very good health cut out milk in their diets,mucous,brainfog,aches etcetc

Spartan300

Opposite for me. I digest raw milk better than any other type including lactose free.

Hairfedup

Damn. I've been having serious gastrointestinal symptoms since trying out probiotics for a few months some years ago before I found Peat...I think it was part of some hair regrowth protocol. Absolutely messed me up along with saurkraut. Misinformation on the internet seriously ***** people up unfortunately.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals