Why Is Peatarian.com Closed?

Lilly

Dutchie said:
From what i know,he is currently mivung house and doesnt &ave permanent internet access in his new home.
And hes having some difficul5ies with peatarian,so site may never get back online.

what are those unsolvable problems with the site?

Kasra

Dutchie said:
From what i know,he is currently mivung house and doesnt &ave permanent internet access in his new home.
And hes having some difficul5ies with peatarian,so site may never get back online.

Your typos are perplexing.

pboy

the federali's got to him....kidding. Wishing Bruno the best regardless of what's happening. Perhaps its just a situation of too much on his plate at once

Dan W

pboy said:
Perhaps its just a situation of too much on his plate at once
It sounds like that's it, he responded and said that he needs to fix some problems on the site that have been bugging him first, maybe in the next 2-5 days.

Attachments

• bruno-art-happy.jpg
    bruno-art-happy.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 530

Dewitt

So he plans to re-open the site? That's great!

Dutchie

@kasra...and so is your ignorant BS comment.
Did it ever occur to you,that im typing on my phone and the phone messing up stuff?!

Kasra

Dutchie said:
Did it ever occur to you,that im typing on my phone and the phone messing up stuff?!

Pls, Dutchie. I wasn't attacking you. I was pointing out a funny thing.

Dutchie

Kasra said:
Dutchie said:

Pls, Dutchie. I wasn't attacking you. I was pointing out a funny thing.

Kasra,your humor comes across really weird sometimes.....that's the problem of the internet,it's just words which can be interpreted various ways.

J

j.

Dutchie said:
Kasra,your humor comes across really weird sometimes.....that's the problem of the internet,it's just words which can be interpreted various ways.

Shut down the internet.

lindsay

but then we couldn't have our RP forums :P

Dan W

It's back up, cheggit out.

Bruno's had to migrate to a better server because the load had gotten extremely high, and the host was upset about it.

Swandattur

It sort of seems funny being upset about popularity and success of a site, even though I guess there is a reason.

Dan W

Swandattur said:
It sort of seems funny being upset about popularity and success of a site, even though I guess there is a reason.
Yeah, Bruno was previously on shared hosting, so Peatarian was probably frequently slowing things down for the host's other customers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals