Why is no one of you guys doing anything against the vaccines?

Dino D

So no protest? No riots? No public speaking???

You just rant and chat here...
Maybe the world is right into forcing such brave and noble humans to take the vaccine of death...

Weird post. There are protests and riots but they are not covered. Millions protested in London and Paris

rr1

Maybe the world is right into forcing such brave and noble humans to take the vaccine of death...
What have you done? I'd really love to know

stoic

I have no money and no power, so my current strategy is to focus on building a career that will allow me to live outside of Europe.

There are still plenty of countries with close to zero vaccination rate; they might not be safe forever, but their inefficiency and corruption makes them good candidates to at least escape the coming winter's restrictions.

rr1

Exactly, everyone standing up for themselves and not doing what they say is the biggest protest. Sovereignty of the individual.
This. And also coming out as a crazy anti vaxer and trying to convince every single person in my family and friends group to rethink the vaccine. On top of protests and petitions, and sharing this information, what else can we do? @Dino D

Sweet Meat

why don't you protest? why don't you riot? why are you on here, whining?

personally i don't gaf about any of this.

i don't need to wear a mask, i don't need to get a vaccine and i spend most of my time alone out of choice because most people are idiots who just want to be told what to say/do/think

given that you're on here, asking such banal questions, i can only assume that you're one of those people and the reason i'm not "doing more" is because i don't give a **** about you or anyone else that takes this ***t seriously

P

Peatness

If you have organised a protest or similar please post here. Thanks

Summer

Not getting it is the protest. What’s with the aggression? Sounds like you got the vaccine or want it.

Sefton10

If you have organised a protest or similar please post here. Thanks
Unless it’s a violent uprising, protest is pretty much pointless. In the sense of marching through a city centre with a few whitty placards anyway. Millions marched against the Iraq war and they did it anyway. Unless people on mass are willing to start smashing up the institutions, homes and possessions of the people imposing these measures on the populace, it will fall on deaf ears. Ignore them, don’t comply or do what they say. Don’t even acknowledge it. Maintain your sovereignty at all costs.

With regards to Dino’s original point about us “just ranting and chatting” here, the people on this forum are a nightmare for these lunatics, precisely because we are speaking about these things, exposing ourselves to views and opinions outside of the mainstream view. Participating in a forum like this is a revolutionary act.

Max23

Can´t do anything, too bad health. Done my share of internet infowarriorism. Not only against the vaccines, but against the New World Order.

Jon2547

Sometimes protests are exactly what the enemy wants anyway. It can allow them to paint us as extremists. There are better ways to accomplish than by protests.

P

Peatness

I believe I have already been injured by past vaccine exposure, contrast dyes, and dental filling consisting of mercury fillings. I am sufficiently weakened that even if there was a protest I will not be able to attend. If I can’t ‘rant’ here where can I? Most people I know have been injected with the experimental gene therapy and will be getting the flu jab come the autumn.

jay123

Sometimes protests are exactly what the enemy wants anyway. It can allow them to paint us as extremists. There are better ways to accomplish than by protests.
I personally think this is what they are trying to plan. They want and will have people stage a protest. We will know the protest because they will give it all the media attention. And people will protest out of anger. The ones at the top of the protest will be controlled opposition. And when the violence starts the governments will clamp down hard saying that they are keeping everyone "safe". It is always little nudges until opposition nudges back and the hammer is brought down hard. I hope I am totally wrong but history seems to repeat.

Jon2547

I personally think this is what they are trying to plan. They want and will have people stage a protest. We will know the protest because they will give it all the media attention. And people will protest out of anger. The ones at the top of the protest will be controlled opposition. And when the violence starts the governments will clamp down hard saying that they are keeping everyone "safe". It is always little nudges until opposition nudges back and the hammer is brought down hard. I hope I am totally wrong but history seems to repeat.
That is the game plan. That is it in a nutshell.

BrianF

I protest at least once a month in London along with 100,000s of other people.

I will be at Parliament Square on Monday the 19th to continue to demonstrate my opposition to this tyranny.

You don't know a single one of us, matey-boy!!!!