Why is no one of you guys doing anything against the vaccines?

bk_

So no protest? No riots? No public speaking???

You just rant and chat here...
Maybe the world is right into forcing such brave and noble humans to take the vaccine of death...
Here are things you can do right now:

1. Wear a mask or T-shirt with a protest slogan - I’ve gotten nothing but compliments and never had a single complaint. It also helps connect people as they will approach me and share info and ask questions.

2. Start a blog - Many doctors have already done so. With this you can post research and point people to a clean well written blog instead of arguing with them.

3. Create or print brochures - keep these with you and hand them out. You can find nice brochures from anti-vaccine organizations.

4. Red pill all your neighbours - drop fact sheets into the mailboxes of your neighborhood with solid, referenced, irrefutable facts about COVID vaccines. Watch as days go by and many of them stop wearing masks outdoors.

5. Find local professors or doctors who are against the vaccine, do a video interview and upload it. Send your friends and families a link.

6. Tape factsheets to lamp posts at busy areas.

What not to do:

1. Argue - arguing is a waste of time. Most of the people who have decided to get the vaccines are those who follow authoritarianism. These people already have made up their mind and will only listen to authority such as the TV or some “health” official with an arts degree. In order to convince these kind of people you need to present your research in an authoritarian manner such as a video programme or a brochure or hit them with extreme fear. Even then these kind of people only follow what everyone else is doing and literally say things like “I want to do what everyone else is doing or what I’m told to do”

Last edited:

Rick K

Maybe the world is right into forcing such brave and noble humans to take the vaccine of death...
Lead by example, Dino. You're here chatting and ranting now

V

valdz

Protest/rally didn't work here where I live. I took a day off work and started early am til past 9pm and to find out that the senators already made up their mind. So they passed the bill for kids going to school must have their up to date vaxx in order to attend school. In the future, they'll probably add the gene therapy shots on the list.

BrianF

Protest/rally didn't work here where I live. I took a day off work and started early am til past 9pm and to find out that the senators already made up their mind. So they passed the bill for kids going to school must have their up to date vaxx in order to attend school. In the future, they'll probably add the gene therapy shots on the list.
You need to continue. They aren't stopping,thats for sure. In London, 19th June is Freedom Day, the day that most Lockdown restrictions officially end. Despite that there will be 100,000s of people in Parliament Square on a working day to protest because despite their assurances about 'freedom', we know they are full of s**t!!!

fr@

What not to do:

1. Argue - arguing is a waste of time. Most of the people who have decided to get the vaccines are those who follow authoritarianism. These people already have made up their mind and will only listen to authority such as the TV or some “health” official with an arts degree. In order to convince these kind of people you need to present your research in an authoritarian manner such as a video programme or a brochure or hit them with extreme fear. Even then these kind of people only follow what everyone else is doing and literally say things like “I want to do what everyone else is doing or what I’m told to do”

@bk_ - Amen to that about what not do, which is to Argue.

===

At OP, I'm not sure where you're coming from.

If you've been going out and meeting up real people, you'd probably already heard about these protests against vaccines... which is really sad, 'cause it just makes the rest of the population who doesn't want to take the vaccine look dumb.

Factor in authority figures like Big Think, which is kind of like pointing out these people against vaccines are just plain irrational in an 'academic way', kind of like a low-key version of them just saying Anti-Vaxxers are just dumb people who doesn't know any better.

Now, here's a more triggering content:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEUA_3f8gas

[And if you're the type of person that gets triggered a lot, you're probably not 'Peating'.]

The host of the show has an MSc in Biology and I respect the guy 'cause I have quite a few of his DVDs (asides from that he's a knowledgeable person).

Now, I'm not saying that I'm agreeing to what they're saying; but look at it in the eyes of the people you know who are vaccinated -- and looking at you being against it.

'Cause I live with people who are vaccinated and I train with people who are vaccinated.

To me, I just joke around when it's that time when someone's asking about these side-effect related topics; I just say something like:

- Of course there's a side-effect! Where's it gonna get injected, on your side right? If it's was put in your back, now that's a back-effect...
- The side-effects are just like winning the lottery, so don't bother too much about it, unless you've already won the lottery.
- It's actually great that more people are taking it, so by 2022 or 2023, restrictions would then be off.

But what got onto my nerves, is my older brother who has already taken lots of vaccines and wanted to have a badge of honor (that's his joke) for him taking different kinds of it, 'cause he's a traveling man and vaccines are mandatory for him.

And I don't wish any ill will to him, but just hearing stuff like 'I'm taking this for you 'cause you're some weak **** b****' -- just gets into my nerves, but I've already let go of that feeling, like "...whatever".

OccamzRazer

And I don't wish any ill will to him, but just hearing stuff like 'I'm taking this for you 'cause you're some weak **** b****' -- just gets into my nerves, but I've already let go of that feeling, like "...whatever".
In many ways I like your lighthearted approach to this...

But bro, you can't let people talk to you this way - even your brother! It will only lead to more abuse down the line.

I'm a kind person, but I act in such a way to make people think twice before they talk to me like that...

V

valdz

You need to continue. They aren't stopping,thats for sure. In London, 19th June is Freedom Day, the day that most Lockdown restrictions officially end. Despite that there will be 100,000s of people in Parliament Square on a working day to protest because despite their assurances about 'freedom', we know they are full of s**t!!!
It might work in some places but not where I am currently but I'm with a lot of people here who posted on the 1st page. I think that's what (state/gov't.) their goal, is to protest and cause something to happen and then the state will have a reason to really put pressure on its people. When you're surrounded with pro vaxx libs running the state you can't do much. Things have to be done in a smart way. But that's great to hear that you have strong unity there. Here, we're pretty much on our own. We have lost family/friends over this shot so our concern is our own family that share the same mind. Thanks!

BrianF

It might work in some places but not where I am currently but I'm with a lot of people here who posted on the 1st page. I think that's what (state/gov't.) their goal, is to protest and cause something to happen and then the state will have a reason to really put pressure on its people. When you're surrounded with pro vaxx libs running the state you can't do much. Things have to be done in a smart way. But that's great to hear that you have strong unity there. Here, we're pretty much on our own. We have lost family/friends over this shot so our concern is our own family that share the same mind. Thanks!
More power to you!

nomoreketones

As far as I know, no one has been forced to take any of the vaccines yet. In addition to that, the 1st amendment has been suspended in the United States so you could end up losing your job, losing your social media accounts, losing your ability to bank, losing your ability to use Uber, or facing prosecution if you protest against official state positions.

Last edited:

Sweet Meat

As far as I know, no one has been forced to take any of the vaccines yet. In addition to that, the 1st amendment has been suspended in the United States so you could end up losing your job, losing your social media accounts, losing your ability to bank, losing your ability to use Uber, or facing prosecution if you protest against official state positions.

the uk has mandated all care workers must be jabbed

fr@

In many ways I like your lighthearted approach to this...

But bro, you can't let people talk to you this way - even your brother! It will only lead to more abuse down the line.

I'm a kind person, but I act in such a way to make people think twice before they talk to me like that...
Yeah, I get what you mean... you know, like the fall guy in your group that takes all the jokes (hahaha).

Dom

I agree with what has been written above, simply don't play the role they want you to play and don't make rash decisions because someone is putting you under pressure. Even if you have to make scarifications, just don't give in. And speak to the people, don't be afraid to be the "awkward one", the anti-vaxxer... There are a lot of people that are skeptic about what's going on but fear exposing them in society and ultimately give in and follow the mainstream, so let them know they are not alone. The more people are following the "global narrative", the more difficult it becomes for all of us.

bk_

And speak to the people, don't be afraid to be the "awkward one", the anti-vaxxer... There are a lot of people that are skeptic about what's going on but fear exposing them in society and ultimately give in and follow the mainstream, so let them know they are not alone. The more people are following the "global narrative", the more difficult it becomes for all of us.
This statement I find to be very true. The majority of people who are highly skeptical of the vaccine suffer in silence. However don’t bash them with conspiracy theories or things too difficult to comprehend, simply give them high quality written facts and information so they can make informed decisions.

Don’t argue with them or give them a monologue of information overload because it’ll actually turn them off. Just tell them you have very important resources and information they can read and ask if they would like to see it. Carry around printed fact sheets for them, point them to a good website.

nomoreketones

simply give them high quality written facts and information so they can make informed decisions.
Who decides what facts to put on the fact sheet?

Here are a couple of facts that I would include on the fact sheet:

Fact 1 - Vaccines normally take several years of testing before they can be considered safe.
Source - Vaccine Safety

Fact 2 - Before 2020, no mRNA vaccines has ever been authorized for human used. So a long term safety record has not yet been established for this technology.
Source - COVID-19 vaccines poised for launch, but impact on pandemic unclear