Why is my instinct anti-carb (and even anti-peat ?) ?

Me it turns my **** into a smelly geyser of gas, I'm pretty sure that's bad enough for my cognition. I once had an instant brain fog after consuming sheep's milk.
Oh that is terrible! Yeah something is wrong if milk does that to you. Do you think maybe it is because of bacteria in your gut, a lactose intolerant situation, or maybe the quality of the milk? No wonder you feel better without carbs. I think I would avoid them too if that was happening ?

OP
DDRB

DDRB

Oh that is terrible! Yeah something is wrong if milk does that to you. Do you think maybe it is because of bacteria in your gut, a lactose intolerant situation, or maybe the quality of the milk? No wonder you feel better without carbs. I think I would avoid them too if that was happening ?
I don't feel particularly better without carbohydrates, my topic is just about the fact that a diet based overwhelmingly on them is not pleasant.
For the reaction to milk it is instantaneous, I can feel my cognition decrease from the first minutes after consumption.
Oddly cheese/butter/cream don't have this effect, I can eat parmesan without any problem, so it's probably lactose or casein.

I don't feel particularly better without carbohydrates, my topic is just about the fact that a diet based overwhelmingly on them is not pleasant.
For the reaction to milk it is instantaneous, I can feel my cognition decrease from the first minutes after consumption.
Oddly cheese/butter/cream don't have this effect, I can eat parmesan without any problem, so it's probably lactose or casein.

Yep lactose sound like the culprit. One of of my first posts, when I joined last year, was “Lose Fat Not Pounds” and I talked about the importance of protein, but it was also about ditching the starch carbs and keeping sugar carbs. I later demonstrated my point, “play by play” of what I was eating to lose weight, by ditching the starchy carbs again, in “More Weight Loss Talk”. So I think you and I are probably on the same page. I have to make my own own ice cream because all the fat in regular ice cream just doesn’t make me feel right. The coffee ice cream was a different story, but yeah having daily mashed potatoes, heavy oatmeal and masa just does’t make me feel vibrant at all.

OP
DDRB

DDRB

Yep lactose sound like the culprit. One of of my first posts, when I joined last year, was “Lose Fat Not Pounds” and I talked about the importance of protein, but it was also about ditching the starch carbs and keeping sugar carbs. I later demonstrated my point, “play by play” of what I was eating to lose weight, by ditching the starchy carbs again, in “More Weight Loss Talk”. So I think you and I are probably on the same page. I have to make my own own ice cream because all the fat in regular ice cream just doesn’t make me feel right. The coffee ice cream was a different story, but yeah having daily mashed potatoes, heavy oatmeal and masa just does’t make me feel vibrant at all.
Indeed, Ice cream actually tastes better than oat :p:

VitoScaletta

My instinct is anti-starch only, since i was toddler.. I used to be disgusted by it, especially grains and beans, i'd throw them into the trash bin when my mother wasn't looking, lol. But i always liked fruits and loved milk.
What about potatoes without the skin boiled for a long time?