Why Is My Digestion Better At Work Than At Home?

JDreamer

Something strange I've always noticed is that my digestion and stools are much healthier at work than at home. Anyone have any insight how that could be?

At work my stools are solid and the right color. They also pass easily. At home it's a whole different story - just very inconsistent. Stools are commonly lighter in color and not always solid.

Strange. I'd think it'd be the opposite since home is normally a less stressful environment than the workplace. Maybe it's not in your case?

OP
J

JDreamer

Strange. I'd think it'd be the opposite since home is normally a less stressful environment than the workplace. Maybe it's not in your case?

Oh it's definitely a stressful environment at work.

The clients are unbearable - it's like I'm adult babysitting over 40-45 extremely entitled people every day.

Last edited:

milk_lover

Could be because you are at work during the day and the light makes your metabolism higher?

x-ray peat

could be your G.I. transit time so at work you are pooping your healthier home cooked meals and at home you are pooping take out Chinese. lots of assumptions made of course

yerrag

I suppose you might be squatty potting at work and not at home? I'd do that when I'm not sure it's clean. :eek:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals