Why Is It So Easy For Teeth To Become Yellow, But So Hard For Them To Become White?

Repas du soir

I've always had pretty nice teeth, but after eating a lot of chocolate and drinking coffee, I've noticed they've become more yellow than I would have liked. I'm pretty good with my oral hygiene, and rinse my mouth out with water after eating.

I've become kind of depressed because there doesn't seem to be a reliable way to whiten teeth naturally without damaging them in some way :(

tankasnowgod

Some on the infamous vitamin a thread notice white teeth, likely due to a reduction of beta carotene and other carotenoids

Logan-

I am surprised more people haven’t complained about this here, since I think a diet high in sugar and coffee would cause this problem in most of its followers.

GreekDemiGod

@James b I just applied it a few times on my gums and once rinsing the teeth. After reading some member's report.
Noticed a striking whiter tone than what I remember.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Best and easy way to keep teeth healthy and white on a Peat diet? Diet 17
M My limbs fall asleep so easy since last week! Ask For Help or Advice 15
milkboi Easy way to focus on any topic that's important to you or switch into relaxation Metabolism 4
Rinse & rePeat "PEATY" SWEETS, SAUCES & SUCH - Easy Step-By-Step Instructions (with pics) Diet, Recipes 72
bogbody Easy Fudgesicle Recipe Recipes 6
Rinse & rePeat EASY "PEATY" PROTEINS - Recipes with photos & Step By Step Instructions Recipes 235
Rinse & rePeat "Peaty" Fruits & Vegetables - Easy Step By Step Recipes (Photos) Recipes 92
M Super quick and easy cottage and mozzarella cheese recipes for lazy people? Diet 5
achillea An easy way to assess your water's contaminants-free Toxins, Detoxification 1
Twohandsondeck 6 easy sleep tips (come and share yours!) Mind, Sleep, Stress 10
ecstatichamster Lowering starch and muscle meat making fat loss easy Digestion, Gut Flora 55
P best e ink display? low emf and easy on the eyes. Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 14
PeatInspired Comfortable Easy Child Birth Ideas Female Issues 18
T Delayed Sleep Pattern Any Suppliments To Really Fall Asleep Easy? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 17
Herbie Ray Being Almost Killed In The South In 1960s And Easy Rider Film Interviews 29
Light Ice Coffee Slushy - Easy! Recipes 3
M Easy Cheese Soup Recipes 1
A Easy Way To Make Coffee Without A Coffee Maker Coffee 19
methylenewhite Doxycycline Prescription Easy Way. Malaria Prophylaxis Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Peatogenic Recommendations For Blood Test For Easy Bruising, And Red Spots Forming Under Skin Blood Work, Labs 12
X Easy Ways To Slow Down Metabolism? Diet 5
L Fun, Easy Way To Quickly And Drastically Increase CO2 Experiments 49
yerrag Magnesium Ascorbate - So Easy To Make With Mg(OH)2 And Ascorbic Acid Magnesium 0
denise Easy Scalp Application Of Liquid Supplements Hair & Nails 6
T What's A Quick And Easy Way To Clean The Bowels Of Endotoxin And Serotonin? Ask For Help or Advice 6
L Easy To Digest Lunch Suggestions Digestion 5
tankasnowgod Cheap And Easy Way To Do A Dry CO2 Bath CO2, Bag Breathing 15
tankasnowgod Simple, Easy And Free Way To Reduce Blue Light Exposure (and Increase Red) Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 33
biggirlkisss Easy To Break Down Soup With Pork Recipe Ask For Help or Advice 0
biggirlkisss Easy Ways To Lose Weight On Ray Weight 208
whodathunkit Converting Ray Peat Articles Into Kindle Format For Easy Reading Articles & Newsletters Discussion 12
N How To Make HUGE TWO LITER Gummy Pepsi Cola Bottle Fun & Easy Make Your Own Jello Dessert! Recipes 18
tyler Looking For Easy To Understand Articles On Ray Peat's And His Ideas. Resources 5
uuy8778yyi Best Serotonin Depleters That Are Easy To Buy Supplements 2
SQu Easy No Knead Bread Recipe Recipes 52
edwardBe Easy Poached Eggs Eggs 2
hoppimike Quick And Easy Peat-friendly Candida Supps? Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 15
Gadsie A way to take in coffee without it touching your teeth? Ask For Help or Advice 27
I Teeth have turned disustingly yellow Dairy 9
SonOfEurope Wisdom teeth erupting! Ask For Help or Advice 17
merberg Problem with loose teeth and tartar Oral Health 1
LoryEl Chinine experiments white teeth and improved sleep Experiments 1
S Gum line (teeth) sensitivity? Oral Health 2
J High sugar diet has wrecked my teeth, Decay and dentist say i need filling Oral Health 55
G B2 Riboflavin powder and teeth? B2 15
johnwester130 Erythritol Better Than Xylitol For Teeth Products And Mouthwash Oral Health 4
Hgreen56 Is Teeth Whitening Charcoal Stuff Good For Consumption? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
Lenny Pain Above Front Teeth Resulting From Pressure Of Tongue Ask For Help or Advice 4
Doludolu Teeth Enamel Worn Out. Why? Remineralization Possible? Oral Health 76
Vinny Alcohol Is Bad For Almost Everything, Including TEETH Oral Health 8