Why Is Everyone Dramatically Under-dosing Methylene Blue?

papaya

The optimal in-vitro and vivo concentrations have repeatedly been shown to be around 100nM/L. This concentration is achievable by taking around 1mg MB daily, so Peat's recommendation is spot on. Keep in mind that despite the low dose, MB has very long half-life in tissues and especially the brain, so taking even 1mg over the course of a few weeks will build up.
do you know what the half life is in the tissues? i read that the half life is 51/2 hrs (blood?).

johnwester130

medications that use it , use 10.8mg per tablet

label.jpg

label.jpg

label.jpg

haidut

Forum Supporter
do you know what the half life is in the tissues? i read that the half life is 51/2 hrs (blood?).

The half life in blood is not that long but it builds up in tissues. There was a study in dogs and rats that confirmed it, which is why 1mg can do a lot when taken over time.

Logan-

The half life in blood is not that long but it builds up in tissues. There was a study in dogs and rats that confirmed it, which is why 1mg can do a lot when taken over time.

Then, should it be cycled?

axorr

i cut off methyl, got lots of grey hairs on it, i suspect it acts as an oxidizer somehow, in some conditions. instead of the super antioxidant it was supposed to be

haidut

Forum Supporter
Then, should it be cycled?

If used in 1mg doses or below probably no need to cycle but I would monitor sleep quality and digestion and if these start to decline then maybe stop for a few days or lower the dose even more.

Logan-

If used in 1mg doses or below probably no need to cycle but I would monitor sleep quality and digestion and if these start to decline then maybe stop for a few days or lower the dose even more.

Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals