Why I Prescribe Antibiotics To Patients With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Chemic

Vinny

It’s possible the medication kills off all good and bad bacteria, leaving very little to form bulk... Bacteria is responsible for the formation of stool... I had this happen when I had Fibromyalgia, and using probiotics helped increase the solid construction of stool ....
Yes, figured out

Texon

Yes, figured out

For my hypertension, which I suspected to be from biofilms in my blood vessels, I had 2 weeks doxy at 100mg/day, 3 weeks 625mg amoxiclav once daily, and 7 weeks of 500mg Zithromax at 2x/week. I was also taking some biofilm busters as well, to make sure bacteria protected by biofilms would be exposed to the antibiotics so that there are no "protected classes." This kept my gut free from the resulting imbalance of antibiotic therapy.

I didn't follow this up with probiotics, and it wasn't until 4 months later that I got a bloated stomach where I would burp a lot but not fart. I wasn't pooping either, and my urination was lessened. I experimented with taking copper acetate, probiotics, and cascara sagrada, and glad this combo fixed it.

It's scary to go into antibiotic therapy and this was a big plunge for me. I'm the natural type so if I can forego with doing this, I would. But the desperation of wanting to fix my hypertension got the better of me, as I've been having hypertension for 18 years already, and it has increased over the years as I didn't believe in the power of taking hypertensive medication - I didn't want an artificial intervention and prefer to let my body decide my blood pressure level. Thankfully, the fears that sell bp drugs did not come true with me - I don't have burst blood vessels are am at risk of it (not taking statins to be CoQ10-deficient) and my kidneys did not deteriorate to needing dialysis (the microalbuminuria did not worsen and my creatinine stayed just slightly above range without getting worse all throughout).

The result of the antibiotic therapy underwhelmed me. Blood pressure stayed the same, but arthritic pain and seborrheic dermatitis saw improvements. Better penile strength as well. I soon came to piece these together, and decided that it's not enough that the bacterial issue is fixed. The lingering effect of years of bacterial infection from periodontal infection are still around - in the form of immune complexes (IC). I'm experiencing hypertension from IC deposition in my kidneys' glomerulus, and possibly in other areas of the nephron. There is chronic inflammation ongoing. While the focus is on the kidneys because this is where the hypertension is coming from, I should also consider that these ICs could also be deposited in the arterioles and capillaries in other major organs, such as the liver and the heart.

I think that it's not enough to stop at antibiotics. IC deposition and the resulting chronic inflammation should also be considered. Just like the microbes where tests are hard to come by to confirm their presence, their presence would have to be deduced by research and logic. If not, one would have to undergo rounds of biopsies, which are invasive and by themselves could cause more problems. Besides, one would have to trust that the interpretations of these tests are not mere guesswork by someone who appears to be an expert.

Anyway, with regards to the IC deposition in my kidneys and the chronic inflammation it causes that drives the hypertensive condition, I have finally achieved what I believe to be my personal breakthrough on lowering it. If you don't hear back in another post from me in another thread in the coming month, it means it was a nothingburger.
Guys I'm very late in seeing this but you can probably address ALL of these issues with a good Allicin supplement. Allicin is patented garlic derivative. Look for something like Allimax or Allimax Pro etc. The stuff saved me from mssa after major surgery to repair a severe elbow injury. It will treat any kind of infection, normalize BP and out performs the sartans when there are kidney issues. I guess the only contraindication may be if you are sensitive to garlic/alliums or have sulfur processing issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals