Why has Dr Mark Hyman aged so much in 3 months?

SamYo123

I looked at hyopoxia symptoms I dont have any of these I dont heavy breathe either...

I eat 8oz of liver per week... How much more vitamin A would i need??

OJ/ carrot salad all the peaty foods are meant to keep estrogen low...

hypoxia symptoms
Glycolysis can be considered hypoxic (relative to proper oxidative phosphorylation).
Seems like you have been trying for long; a harder case.
Have you ever measured aldosterone or do you take thyroid? We could move this disucssion into DMs if you want to accept my advice

SamYo123

Glycolysis can be considered hypoxic (relative to proper oxidative phosphorylation).
Seems like you have been trying for long; a harder case.
Have you ever measured aldosterone or do you take thyroid? We could move this disucssion into DMs if you want to accept my advice
Yeh can do.. Ive been using haiduts thyroid tyomix t3/t4 with no changes by observation not had any bloodtests to measure anything.. Havent stepped in a hopsital or doctors in years...

OP
P

Peatness

If you are going by the still images then there isn't a marked difference. If you watch the videos you will notice the change.

LeeLemonoil

I’ve noticed a lot of people looking like they aged accelerated in these last weeks.

Maybe it’s 2 years of lockdowns, Covid hysteria. The Virus itself. The vaccine. A combination thereof. Confirmation bias on my part. Something else entirely.

If you are going by the still images then there isn't a marked difference. If you watch the videos you will notice the change.
I agree. He has some deep lines coming off the sides of his eyes and from his nose to mouth. He looks tired in his later interview. Too much weight loss when you are older can do that.

Jon2547

He had lyme disease at one point IIRC.

DeadCatBounce

I guess bad TRT protocol and too much estrogen and other imbalances ruining his sleep and recovery( speaking from experience - had the same thing happen to me, aged 10 years in a few months and had to stop). Now I am back to looking super young, thank God I stopped the experiment on time as soon as I saw something was wrong.

This was posted Oct 2021 on his instagram. You can see that he is a lot more masculine now. So I think he is doing TRT 100%.
MH.jpg

Last edited:

Beastmode

A man in his 60's marrying a much younger woman often drives them to do stuff like this (i.e-TRT.) Speaking from observation, not experience of course. Trying to feel young again to keep up with the youth.

The older men at my gym who are obviously on something like TRT, HGH, etc all vary in the "health" of their looks. Some have super clear skin and bright red faces while others look like this guy and look a bit depleted/aged. The common one is the big jacked oldER man with a a big "pooch" of a belly.

At his age, and supposed knowledge of health, he should be able to figure out how to look and feel youthful without the typical route that most men take.

Richiebogie

I eat 8oz of liver per week.

Not many people on earth eat that much liver.

Recall that the liver is the body’s chemical factory. It may have some beneficial chemicals but it could be mostly toxic.

You are bold to go where few men have gone before!

DeadCatBounce

Recall that the liver is the body’s chemical factory. It may have some beneficial chemicals but it could be mostly toxic.

The part for the liver being toxic because it is the chemical factory is entirely incorrect - It actually is the least toxic part of an animal. Only after a day or two of fasting of the animal - there are almost ZERO toxins inside the liver while the other parts still have unprocessed/stuck toxins. The closer to the liver - the cleaner the tissue. Liver being the closest ( :

Herbie

I guess bad TRT protocol and too much estrogen and other imbalances ruining his sleep and recovery( speaking from experience - had the same thing happen to me, aged 10 years in a few months and had to stop). Now I am back to looking super young, thank God I stopped the experiment on time as soon as I saw something was wrong.

This was posted Oct 2021 on his instagram. You can see that he is a lot more masculine now. So I think he is doing TRT 100%.
View attachment 35800
Look at the bulge around is navel to belt, it's colon inflammation or constipation

OP
P

Peatness

Dr Peat has debunked the myth of liver as toxic. He says muscle meat is more likely to be toxic.

Richiebogie

Remember eating polar bear and dog livers will kill you.

Feeding more than a sliver of liver can make your dogs sick.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Bill Gates recommends you eat it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals