Why does trt cause hairloss?

sladerunner69

So , we need to keep questioning Ray on this, because he did say something like, "estrogens activate the Adrenals to make more of the Androgens". Which means, it IS the Androgens that ultimately over virilize the tissues and balding. So high estrogen may start the problem, but Androgens finish the job.

Taking androsterone and dhea I don't feel as androgenic until I have a glass of soymilk. Normally my bloods indicate very low estrogen. I have read in as endocrinology textbook that the presence of estrogen is necessary to activate and "sensitize" androgen receptors.

Taking androsterone and dhea I don't feel as androgenic until I have a glass of soymilk. Normally my bloods indicate very low estrogen. I have read in as endocrinology textbook that the presence of estrogen is necessary to activate and "sensitize" androgen receptors.
Estrogen in the blood does not mean anything. High prolactin might be a marker for estrogenicity in paracrine

sladerunner69

Estrogen in the blood does not mean anything. High prolactin might be a marker for estrogenicity in paracrine
It means more than nothing, it is generally indicative of systemic estrogen levels. Contrary to waht @5a-DHP said earlier, Circulatory estrogen is not just produced in the gonads - if this were true then blood estrogen for females would be lower than males, and of course females tend to test higher on bloods. Most blood estrogen is actually produced in the intestines and stomach. I could potentially see cases where one might test low for blood estrogen and still suffer high estrogen symptoms if it was a male with low androgens and thyroid (ie the general populace LOL)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals