Why Does Red Light Make Me Sleepy?

Cirion

Is this to be expected?

The effect seems to be especially pronounced when I turn FLUX on my pc as a specific example.

Is it because the blue light was stimulating stress hormones, and then FLUX brought stress down and thus sleepy feeling?

OP
Cirion

Cirion

I have been using red light more the past couple of days. It doesn't seem to be impacting me as much, but I definitely seem to be "calmer" and not all nerves with red light still. I guess not running on stress hormones is going to take some getting used to lol. I found myself walking slower than normal too today, probably means less stress, so that's a good sign. I'm wearing blue light blockers on my computer at work.

Logan-

I don't know the answer to your question, but could you post the amazon (or ebay or another website) link of your red light device, or write its specifications?

Last edited:
OP
Cirion

Cirion

I just use a 300W incandescent light bulb from a hardware store (PS30 or something), and a brooder clamp light from amazon (the cheap $10-15 or so one), gets the job done without much money.

I am considering buying a slightly more expensive infrared lamp after one guy on these forums claimed he increased his testosterone something insane like 700% from it.

Logan-

I just use a 300W incandescent light bulb from a hardware store (PS30 or something), and a brooder clamp light from amazon (the cheap $10-15 or so one), gets the job done without much money.

I am considering buying a slightly more expensive infrared lamp after one guy on these forums claimed he increased his testosterone something insane like 700% from it.

I see, thanks.

Lowdose69

Is this to be expected?

The effect seems to be especially pronounced when I turn FLUX on my pc as a specific example.

Is it because the blue light was stimulating stress hormones, and then FLUX brought stress down and thus sleepy feeling?

The blue light tells your brain that it is the middle of the day. If you are using FLUX at night then you are just feeling normal (no blue light to wake you up).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals