Why Does Ray Think Its Ok To Take Extremely Large Doses Of Pregnenolone?

Cristiano6180

I find larger dosages of pregnenolone <70 mg daily, to be quite stimulating, pleasant, but sometimes disrupting sleep

Infarouge

Does anyone else thing Ray was tripping a little hard when he decided 4 grams of Pregnenalone daily for a year was a sound approach? Is his opinion that there is no good pregnenalone available any more, but if there was, he would be taking 4 grams daily? It's a bit odd, considering how conservative he is about relatively inert substances like abscorbic acid. 4g is around 1,000x above physiological production. Hormones aren't frigging vit c, they are powerful and to be respected. Imagine taking 4g of test, your jewels would melt like the death star.

I'm not a stranger to absurd excess, but F&*(&ng FOUR GRAMS, the man is my hero! I'm guessing the preg he sourced was laced with something really good from MIT.

Experienced

Does anyone else thing Ray was tripping a little hard when he decided 4 grams of Pregnenalone daily for a year was a sound approach? Is his opinion that there is no good pregnenalone available any more, but if there was, he would be taking 4 grams daily? It's a bit odd, considering how conservative he is about relatively inert substances like abscorbic acid. 4g is around 1,000x above physiological production. Hormones aren't frigging vit c, they are powerful and to be respected. Imagine taking 4g of test, your jewels would melt like the death star.

I'm not a stranger to absurd excess, but F&*(&ng FOUR GRAMS, the man is my hero! I'm guessing the preg he sourced was laced with something really good from MIT.
So pregnenolone on the market is fake?

invictus

He purchased it from a pharmaceutical company in Mexico which is now owned by either Hoffman-LaRoche or Pfizer. I admire Ray because he uses himself as a lab rat and presents the results, good or bad, to the world. Few researchers or medical doctors would do that. He's the man!

SonOfEurope

Itl is the safest steroid to high dose for recovery after only straight up progesterone which counters DHT in high doses so it's safer for a man if you can handle the Allo-P moodiness .

I've taken over 5,000 mg in a day and after the first day of -WTF- from neurosteroid congestion I felt better than ever. It will increase appetite massively in the 3g+ range.

golder

Itl is the safest steroid to high dose for recovery after only straight up progesterone which counters DHT in high doses so it's safer for a man if you can handle the Allo-P moodiness .

I've taken over 5,000 mg in a day and after the first day of -WTF- from neurosteroid congestion I felt better than ever. It will increase appetite massively in the 3g+ range.
I really really want to try and experience the increased appetite. How do you think the 3000mg could best be spread out throughout the day for this targeted effect (oral/topical/combo)?

SonOfEurope

I really really want to try and experience the increased appetite. How do you think the 3000mg could best be spread out throughout the day for this targeted effect (oral/topical/combo)?

Hi James,

4000+ mg in my case was always like gulping down 500mg Progesterone plus 50mg DHEA plus a bit of cypro then followed by a GABA neuro-steroid bomb (of ups and downs) overall quite the experience. People react differently, if you want the appetite just open up 30 100mg capsules and add it to a breakfast smoothie like I did. Anyways that dose is very Progestogenic (I used progesterone for years but never passed 30mg) it accelerates metabolism by thyroid, decreasing serotonin, accelerated muscle recovery and enhancing steroidogenisis one way or another - though not very androgenic since the the massive P5>P4 conversion blunts DHT. The brain is the most energy consuming organ and is full of P5.

I'd gain weight on a large dose sustained. Excellent for bulking but I wouldn't stand the altered mental state.

Aspirin and caffeine are well synergistic to such a high dose - but lower doses like spreading a 100mg capsule's powder into each meal would be more sustainable and of better balance between the progestogenic and androgenic boosts. Testosterone is extremely regulated in the male body to avoid aromatization but pregnenolone is itself an AI and you'd never get any suppression from daily 100-200mg use.

A high dose is less practical topically - to try it I would dissolve no more than 50mg in ethanol/E mixture and go for scrotal application, a higher topical dose will numb you because it's a progesterone bomb as it passes 3-Beta-HSD.

ww3not4me

I 100mg 2X a day for 3 or 4 months and did not like the end results. Numb penis, retraction, fat gain etc........It would have been different if it had fixed sleep issues, joint pain or improved memory but it did none of that.

On the other hand in the past I took 300mg of DHEA each night before bed for a year and had zero side effects. Not sure I gained anything but I also had no side effects.

Beastmode

I take 100mg per day. I notice it more when I don't take it. Something feels a bit off when I don't. It's more cognitive, just slightly, but I do notice it.

DHEA on the other hand, I notice it when I'm on it and off. It has a more androgenic like effect on me.

Birdie

I was taking pregnenolone daily until I saw that Ray said he has not taken it since the 90s because he can no longer find a safe pregnenolone.

I take 100mg per day. I notice it more when I don't take it. Something feels a bit off when I don't. It's more cognitive, just slightly, but I do notice it.

DHEA on the other hand, I notice it when I'm on it and off. It has a more androgenic like effect on me.
Same for me.

opethfeldt

Pregnenolone no longer works for me in any dose anymore. Seems to go heavily to estrogen for me. I get bloated and cry randomly. Feel very emotional to the point of having strong reactions to commercials. When it did work, I tried higher doses like 300+. At those doses, I felt completely devoid of stress but in a bad way. Nothing would stimulate me and I just wanted to chill out and not do much. Looked fantastic though. I had a glow to my skin and my eyes were very clear and shiny. I do think it may possibly be poor quality pregnenolone that is the issue. I always used LEF pregnenolone but they must have changed their formula over the years because the stuff I got tastes very different than the pregnenolone I got from them years back. I don't know if anyone else noticed this.

theoogabear

Pregnenolone no longer works for me in any dose anymore. Seems to go heavily to estrogen for me. I get bloated and cry randomly. Feel very emotional to the point of having strong reactions to commercials. When it did work, I tried higher doses like 300+. At those doses, I felt completely devoid of stress but in a bad way. Nothing would stimulate me and I just wanted to chill out and not do much. Looked fantastic though. I had a glow to my skin and my eyes were very clear and shiny. I do think it may possibly be poor quality pregnenolone that is the issue. I always used LEF pregnenolone but they must have changed their formula over the years because the stuff I got tastes very different than the pregnenolone I got from them years back. I don't know if anyone else noticed this.
So I started taking pregnenolone a few days ago. The first night, amazing. Felt giddy, very warm. The next day I took it in the morning and I got a massive headache. The day after that (yesterday) I took a minimal dose and I felt so tired all day. And I mean all day. I slept like a log last night and right now I am extremely groggy.

What's going on here? I am using Haidut's StressNon, I'm fairly confident that Haidut would NOT put estrogens in his formula. Is there a potential pathway that maybe pregnenolone turns into estrogen? Or am I just experiencing extremely low cortisol?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals