Why does "peating" sometimes can make you asexual

JamesGatz

I see.. raw honey and raw gelatinous meat are staples for me, do you think i should eat muscle meat instead and drop honey for a while to see what happens?
Yes, I would try more muscle meat and less gelatinous meat and maybe lower intake of honey by half or more to see if there are any noticeable difference - if you are able to get any higher maganese food that would also have major effects

Myself I do eat honey and gelatin almost with every meal but my glutamate is quiet high due to my muscle meat consumption and as well as high maganese intake so I actually need to raise GABA quiet a bit before my glutamate raises too high.

The way I see it in opposite sides of the spectrum:
GABA too high = complete disinterest in sex
Glutamate too high = very strong interest in sex, up to the point where it becomes problematic and results in destructive behaviors and bad life decisions

If it helps then I think only the right balance needs to be found to get the bost of both worlds

TheSir

Yes, I would try more muscle meat and less gelatinous meat and maybe lower intake of honey by half or more to see if there are any noticeable difference - if you are able to get any higher maganese food that would also have major effects

Myself I do eat honey and gelatin almost with every meal but my glutamate is quiet high due to my muscle meat consumption and as well as high maganese intake so I actually need to raise GABA quiet a bit before my glutamate raises too high.

The way I see it in opposite sides of the spectrum:
GABA too high = complete disinterest in sex
Glutamate too high = very strong interest in sex, up to the point where it becomes problematic and results in destructive behaviors and bad life decisions

If it helps then I think only the right balance needs to be found to get the bost of both worlds
Are you aware that GABA is made from glutamate? Not sure if it matters here, but simply viewing them as opposites could lead to false conclusions.

DonLore

So, to sum this up: people that are still unhealthy should favor the fruit/dairy/gelatin/gaba side of things since high gaba and low cortisol helps rebuild the metabolism and tissue damage, but when metabolism is good again, we should increase things like meat and organs, hunting-like behaviour and competition, explosive excercise etc to raise aggressiveness and libido? Am I in the right tracks here