Why Does My Temperature Instantly Increase After Mushrooms?

Dan010101

Hey guys, I have never seen anything do so much for my temperature as mushrooms sauteed and pressure cooked have done.

Today I ate an omellette with 3 eggs, cheese, onion and mushrooms.

My temperature went up to 99F!!! It NEVER goes there.

The last time I ate mushrooms I noticed I felt warmed and head felt clearer but didnt measure temps.

what on earth is causing this it's great!

22 year old male, eat usually 2500 to 3000 calories a day.

MrThyroid

You say mushrooms but you also mention that you ate the mushrooms with 3 eggs, cheese, onion. So its difficult to draw conclusion out of it .
But try only mushrooms if you still get the benefits like with the meal above it would be the iodine thiamine and the estrogen reducing effect of the mushroom which increase thyroid function. Which leads to higher metabolism and tempture

OP
D

Dan010101

You say mushrooms but you also mention that you ate the mushrooms with 3 eggs, cheese, onion. So its difficult to draw conclusion out of it .
But try only mushrooms if you still get the benefits like with the meal above it would be the iodine thiamine and the estrogen reducing effect of the mushroom which increase thyroid function. Which leads to higher metabolism and tempture

I should clarify, I have experimented with just eating mushrooms on their own and found my temperatures rose.

Never had this reaction to omelette without mushrooms.

OP
D

Dan010101

and that's awesome, thanks! Seems I might have some estrogen issues which it is helping me clear.

churchmouth

Temperature goes up after eating in general. Especially after hot foods. I'm skeptical!

cyclops

Temperature goes up after eating in general. Especially after hot foods. I'm skeptical!

I think he'd know if his temps normally go up that much after eating or not. He's clearly noticed an increase in temps from consuming mushrooms specifically.

OP
D

Dan010101

I want to do more testing but I am fairly in tune with my body and how it reacts to different foods and mushrooms definitely (so far) seem to raise my temps as well as carrot salad. I of course notice this by feeling my body is warmer and by checking with a thermometer orally.

J

jb116

I get warmed up after mushrooms, I've had them alone. I suspect the copper and effect on cytochrome enzymes increasing metabolism but also the other good things the shrooms have.

Velve921

My temperature and heart rate go through the roof as well.

I would imagine that lowering Endotoxin would have the most powerful effect.

especially as it send me to do number 2, 3-5x per day.

I think it can demonstrate how powerful Endotoxin can lower metabolism.

Summer

I wish I reacted to things the way a lot of you guys do. If mushrooms did that for me I’d eat them every day.

Michael Mohn

Mushrooms have lots of undigestable fibre and natural antibiotics flushing out bacteria, reducing endotoxins. They also have very strong aromatse inhibitors. Rich in copper and b vitamines. Oyster mushroom has lots of chrystin a strong anti estrogen. Other mushrooms might have different phenols/flavonoids with a similar action.

Velve921

Unless I’m not paying enough attention, I don’t respond at all to them. I enjoy eating them for taste and texture but outside of that, nothing.

Have you Measured temp and heart rate when experimenting?