Why does my skin burn so easily, what's wrong with me?

Eberhardt

the Dr berg gallbladder formula is my favorite but very expensive. I've tried several other bile salt brands with good reviews on Amazon and they seem decent.
I have no personal experience with this but just a perspective. I know dr.Smith has had some bad experiences with adding bile salts and says it aggrevate stuff(might give more problems) - not really sure why but

DrJ

I have no personal experience with this but just a perspective. I know dr.Smith has had some bad experiences with adding bile salts and says it aggrevate stuff(might give more problems) - not really sure why but
Did it have anything to do with accutane recovery?

Eberhardt

Did it have anything to do with accutane recovery?
I dont know how to answer that. It includes both for accutane takers and others - but accutane is no different then high doses of A from other sources - I dont know if I remember the exavt form but I think its 13-sis-trans-retinoic acid. And its anyways a metabolite that a certain percent of consumed A turns into - meaning it doesnt really matter :)

DrJ

I dont know how to answer that. It includes both for accutane takers and others - but accutane is no different then high doses of A from other sources - I dont know if I remember the exavt form but I think its 13-sis-trans-retinoic acid. And its anyways a metabolite that a certain percent of consumed A turns into - meaning it doesnt really matter :)

This is a claim I've only recently seen being made but I've never seen the scientific reference supporting it. Seems rather odd given that Accutane is teratogenic. I suspect it's pharma propaganda trying to arrive at statements like "it's just synthetic vitamin A". Similar to "estrogen is the female hormone" or "serotonin is the happiness hormone". I'd be interested if you know the root source.

Eberhardt

This is a claim I've only recently seen being made but I've never seen the scientific reference supporting it. Seems rather odd given that Accutane is teratogenic. I suspect it's pharma propaganda trying to arrive at statements like "it's just synthetic vitamin A". Similar to "estrogen is the female hormone" or "serotonin is the happiness hormone". I'd be interested if you know the root source.
I've seen several paper showing it. Whats in accutane is easily googlable and that the exact same form is produced in the body Ive seen several papers showing - but not something I have available now.

Neeters 27

Are you really fair naturally? Red head maybe? I remember reading red heads have a difference in melanin processes with regard to sunburn
My husband is red/auburn and he tans instantly and looks foreign, not all redheads burn.

There are 2 opposite ways to achieve sunburn resistance, peaty and anti-peaty. Tried both myself. And vouch for both. Skim+sugar only diet 3+ months to deplete pufa or whatever diet + 30 grams of freshly grounded flaxseed.

lvysaur

People with Type 1 skin (the palest and truly white/pink skin) are probably going to burn no matter what. Anyone below that is just a light shade of brown and can tan with sun exposure.

skin color europe.png

Back
Top Bottom