Why Does Milk Make Me Have Gas/diarrhea/irregular Stools?

Whenever I drink milk my stools become irregular small clumps and gives me bad gas. Whole milk doesn't give me as much of an issue as skim milk but they both cause problems. What could be the case?

The rest of my diet consists of moderate amounts of beef, whole eggs cooked with butter, white rice, orange juice and other fruits.

Thank you all for the help.

tara

There may be other issues, but one possibility is that your system is not currently producing sufficient lactase to digest (break down) the lactose in the milk. What you don't breakdown and absorb yourself, you leave for the gut microbes to work on further down the gut.

If you have recently resumed milk consumption, it could be an adjustment issue. Some people can apparently readjust by gradually reintroducing starting with very small quantities with meals, and gradually increasing over time. Others don't seem to manage this.
I think @Such_Saturation also pointed to something about low body temperature affecting milk digestion.

fradon

Whenever I drink milk my stools become irregular small clumps and gives me bad gas. Whole milk doesn't give me as much of an issue as skim milk but they both cause problems. What could be the case?

The rest of my diet consists of moderate amounts of beef, whole eggs cooked with butter, white rice, orange juice and other fruits.

Thank you all for the help.
skim has no fat so it does have more sugar(lactose) and protein (casin) high fat milk(4%) has less lactose and less protein...causing less problems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals