Why Does Lamb Liver Taste So Much Better For Me After Orgasm?

milk_lover

Is there any possible explanation? Also, I tend to stomach more liver if I supplement vitamin E along with it. Another observation :D is that I tend to enjoy eating the liver cold (after being cooked of course) much like I enjoyed eating cold pizza in the past. Maybe all personal preferences but I thought they may have possible explanations.

EIRE24

Possibly due to the minerals you have lost during ejaculation? I'm guessing zinc would be the mineral that would be depleted most but i'm not sure of the zinc content in liver? When I read RP's dietary reccomendations and the high regard he held liver in I started to eat it maybe once a week or every 10 days and while I dont mind the taste of it, it actually doesnt seem to agree with me. I get a sort of histamine reaction from it.

Do you crave the lambs liver after orgasm or just that it tastes better when you do eat it?

EIRE24

ravster02 said:
post 109659 not all questions need to be asked

Pretty sure its a public forum and people can ask what they want. You dont like it, dont comment on it

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
milk_lover

milk_lover

EIRE24 said:
post 109660 Possibly due to the minerals you have lost during ejaculation? I'm guessing zinc would be the mineral that would be depleted most but i'm not sure of the zinc content in liver? When I read RP's dietary reccomendations and the high regard he held liver in I started to eat it maybe once a week or every 10 days and while I dont mind the taste of it, it actually doesnt seem to agree with me. I get a sort of histamine reaction from it.

Do you crave the lambs liver after orgasm or just that it tastes better when you do eat it?
It does not have a lot of zinc compared to oysters. You get histamine reaction probably because the liver is aged? I usually cook fresh liver and then put it in the fridge. Try to drink red bull with liver because it has caffeine (blocks iron) and taurine (helps produce bile acid--good for fat soluble vitamins metabolism). Now I think of it, the reason why i tend to be able to eat more liver when I supplement vitamin E is maybe because vitamin E helps with thyroid suppressing effect of vitamin A since it is unsaturated according to Ray Peat.

I don't seek lamb liver after orgasm, but if I start eating it after orgasm, it tastes so much better. In other words, I can't get enough of it :lol:

narouz

There has been stuff written since time immemorial
testifying to poetic/sensory uplift, sharpening etc
post orgasm.

OP
milk_lover

milk_lover

narouz said:
post 109690 There has been stuff written since time immemorial
testifying to poetic/sensory uplift, sharpening etc
post orgasm.
Very interesting! It might not be mainly due to nutrients loss. Heightened sensory after orgasm.