Why does Aspirin give me painful hot toes & finger joints?

cs3000

a lot of ppl use aspirin here & i do notice mood enhancing effects the times I try it. But even lower doses gives me painful stiff very hot fingers and toes reliably & acutely.

I get this at other times too mostly at nighttime for some unknown reason - but i noticed Aspirin is a definite acute trigger and takes it to the next level (causes my joints to radiate heat, have to put cold water on them to ease some of the pain). happens in the evening into the night when taken in the day.

why does this happen? what's the cause behind aspirin having this effect?

Fairykiller

Not saying this is what you have but my mother has the same and it is because she is allergic to salicylic acid. She has that also in less severe form when she eats food rich in salicylic addicted, like strawberries.

OP
cs3000

cs3000

Not saying this is what you have but my mother has the same and it is because she is allergic to salicylic acid. She has that also in less severe form when she eats food rich in salicylic addicted, like strawberries.
ah youre probably right there thanks. strange that its mainly in fingers and toes. looking around theres a bunch of other stuff with the compound in it & i read someone built up a tolerance by slowly escalating from tiny doses

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals