Why Do You Want High Testosterone And High Energy?

I know what my reasons are but would like to hear what other's reasons might be for wanting high testosterone and energy.

For me personally, I enjoy being courageous, able to speak my mind, do what's necessary in life according to my current situation, having good energy throughout the day, being more mood stable and stress-resilient, having a clearer mind to think and be creative, focus when needed and accomplish things I find important.
Especially if you've gone through a time in your life when your androgens and energy was quite low then you really appreciate these traits once they start to manifest due to optimizing androgens, metabolism and energy.
So, in essence, it's the opposite of being fearful, afraid what others would think, intimidated, passive, depressed, living in remorse or fear of the future, etc.

So let me know what your reasons are for wanting high T and energy (whether it's something you've noticed higher T and better energy helps you with or if it's something you still want to fix).

Confidence, drive, stress resilience, energy to do what needs to be done, creativity.

lampofred

I think this is sort of analogous to asking people why do they want to be alive.

Frankdee20

How does someone go from testosterone in the low 200s to raising it to say 700-800 naturally? Is this really even possible for someone in their 40s or 50s? Can changes in physical activity, sleep hygiene, light exposure, lifestyle, etc really make a significant difference? Has anyone actually seen this happen and maintained long term?

I can say with me, I noticed fluctuations throughout the years.....298, 560, 323, 460, 450, 299 were the readings I got that spanned 15 years.

x69

Creativity, Strength, Power, Endurance, Feeling healthy, Motivated, Better colouring on your face and hair, Nice tone eyes, Confident, No estrogenic aggression and Stressfree.

As opposed to:
Zombified brain, Low power and strength, Feeling like ***t, Depressed, Face losing all healthy colors, Eyes look dead, Aggression that doesn't make sense and constantly stressed.

Frankdee20

Yeah well I’m halfway dead and honestly want out of my misery

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Creativity, Strength, Power, Endurance, Feeling healthy, Motivated, Better colouring on your face and hair, Nice tone eyes, Confident, No estrogenic aggression and Stressfree.

As opposed to:
Zombified brain, Low power and strength, Feeling like ***t, Depressed, Face losing all healthy colors, Eyes look dead, Aggression that doesn't make sense and constantly stressed.
Thanks for sharing. Do you have a plan for getting there?

David90

I personally Want High Testosterone for Creativity Purposes as well as less (estrogenic) Aggression and Mood. And Leaner Physique of course....

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I personally Want High Testosterone for Creativity Purposes as well as less (estrogenic) Aggression and Mood. And Leaner Physique of course....
Good ones. Mood and cognition are so important for optimal living.

David90

Good ones. Mood and cognition are so important for optimal living.
The Thing i noticed (since increasing my T) is, that my Mood is massively improved. As Well as Cognition at Work and / or in Private Life.....

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The Thing i noticed (since increasing my T) is, that my Mood is massively improved. As Well as Cognition at Work and / or in Private Life.....
Mine too. Much calmer and feeling in control of my emotions as well as environment.

David90

Mine too. Much calmer and feeling in control of my emotions as well as environment.
I personally think, that as a Man, you should think Rationally instead of Emotinally. Of Course there are ceartain Times for being Emotional. But most of the Time, as a Man, you should be Rationally and calm....

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I personally think, that as a Man, you should think Rationally instead of Emotinally. Of Course there are ceartain Times for being Emotional. But most of the Time, as a Man, you should be Rationally and calm....
Yes definitely. I think that people that react explosive and emotional have a low metabolism with elevated stress hormones. Most likely elevated estrogen as well.

Frankdee20

Agreed, but what leads to rational inclination ?

David90

Yes definitely. I think that people that react explosive and emotional have a low metabolism with elevated stress hormones. Most likely elevated estrogen as well.
WORD. Most Likely a Combination of Elevated Estrogen and Serotonin.

Roni123@

@Hans I would like to have high Testosterone to have a lot of energy to see life from another angle and see the beautiful details of nature with an emotion out of the ordinary ( I've had this consuming 1 liter of coffee in minutes ) good cognition, manage to attract a woman easily and form a beautiful family. don't be bullied always and have strength

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans I would like to have high Testosterone to have a lot of energy to see life from another angle and see the beautiful details of nature with an emotion out of the ordinary ( I've had this consuming 1 liter of coffee in minutes ) good cognition, manage to attract a woman easily and form a beautiful family. don't be bullied always and have strength
Good stuff, I like it!