Why Do You Want High Testosterone And High Energy?

Aymen

i feel the greatest than even before, the one who suffered from low testosterone before and then get high T after improving his health notice the difference and starts leaving to chase hormones because they make him feel good, i chase hormones because i was deprived from high T in my teens, obesity at age 11 is not normal lol, losing excess body fat is one of the greatest way to increase Testosterone.

LuMonty

@Hans It's moreso getting the physical in order so I can relax/focus mentally. So typical stuff like less pain/water retention etc and then it's easier to sleep/be confident etc. Luckily coffee works both sides of the issue.

Kingpinguin

I want to take this one step further. Why do you want to feel good? Why do you want to feel confident?
Maybe this is deep for a lot of people but I'd be interested to hear so thanks to all that participates.

@Risingfire why do you want a lean physique and more creativity? What will it give you in life?
@Frankdee20 why do you want more confidence, self-love, etc?
@LuMonty why do you want to be more stress resilient?
@Kingpinguin you gave a good response already :)
@Runenight201 why do you want more vitality?

Yes I definitely do. I just told my wife earlier that we're such coffe-holics lol.

I'm going to release an article on sleep next week and I'll add some extra info in there on sleep apnea for you.

yeah for me its an existential question aswell. You have one life. I dont know anything different than this but in this life I know what’s to me been percieved as good and things as bad. If I’m gonna live all the years this life will give me I’m gonna try and spend as many hours on the good side of life without making the effort to big either. It all depends but its hard to actually explain your question. Like many others said theres many combining factors of good mood, health, and energy. But in the end its all about how much of your time can you use to doing something you feel happy about. And boosting health certainly makes it much easier to feel happy. We percieve the world and our surroundings through our 5 senses but our respons to those senses depends highly on internal chemistry that we don’t even have a lot of control of at the present right here and now. Sure you can mentally decide to ignore or accept the pain. And I
Think that is a part of feeling good and healing. But theres also where you have to treat the underlying cause of your pain, energy, problems etc. And imo the only way is by modulating internal chemistry by long term external changes.

baccheion

So it's more in the context of physical and not so much mental?
:coffee

How did/do you think you would go about improving energy and motivation. By just focusing on diet, lifestyle and maybe a few supps?
I have no idea how to improve or stabilize motivation. Lifelong issue. Closest I've been was with stronger nootropics.

I have great drive and motivation. I am not the thin guy anymore, but I have a presence that commands respect. I really enjoy being the person who dominates the room. That is all from testosterone I think.

Ulysses

I want to be a compelling witness for the things that I believe to be Just and True. I am tired of watching bad people win.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
We percieve the world and our surroundings through our 5 senses but our respons to those senses depends highly on internal chemistry that we don’t even have a lot of control of at the present right here and now. Sure you can mentally decide to ignore or accept the pain. And I
Think that is a part of feeling good and healing. But theres also where you have to treat the underlying cause of your pain, energy, problems etc. And imo the only way is by modulating internal chemistry by long term external changes.
Indeed. When my metabolism and hormones were low, I felt shy, intimidated, anxious, depressed, had racing thoughts, couldn't really speak to people, etc. But since optimizing everything, everything changed. Our metabolism and hormones play a very big role if we like it or not, but then again, our mindset is also very important. A good metabolism can give you a good mood, but if the mindset is still negative, it can undo a lot of things.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans It's moreso getting the physical in order so I can relax/focus mentally. So typical stuff like less pain/water retention etc and then it's easier to sleep/be confident etc. Luckily coffee works both sides of the issue.
Agreed. Thanks again for sharing.
I think women is an appropriate answer.
That is a very motivating factor for many (if not most) lol.
I have great drive and motivation. I am not the thin guy anymore, but I have a presence that commands respect. I really enjoy being the person who dominates the room. That is all from testosterone I think.
Testosterone promotes assertiveness and social status-seeking, but not the desire for power. Testosterone can make you able to lead, but without the desire to control others.
I want to be a compelling witness for the things that I believe to be Just and True. I am tired of watching bad people win.
Interesting. And do you believe high T and energy will/do allow you to do that? Could you elaborate on how you wish to achieve that?

Dillon knight

The way I see it is high testosterone is a great foundation to start off of if wanting to create an ambitious and meaningful life, many great things through time have been accomplished probably because of high dopamine and testosterone. Haha so basically I would like to live optimally and high testosterone with high dopamine will helpe me stay ambitious and hopefully achieve great things :D

Runenight201

I want to take this one step further. Why do you want to feel good? Why do you want to feel confident?
Maybe this is deep for a lot of people but I'd be interested to hear so thanks to all that participates.

@Risingfire why do you want a lean physique and more creativity? What will it give you in life?
@Frankdee20 why do you want more confidence, self-love, etc?
@LuMonty why do you want to be more stress resilient?
@Kingpinguin you gave a good response already :)
@Runenight201 why do you want more vitality?

Yes I definitely do. I just told my wife earlier that we're such coffe-holics lol.

I'm going to release an article on sleep next week and I'll add some extra info in there on sleep apnea for you.

Perhaps I’m not seeing this in the same vein you are, but isn’t the answer to your question self-evident? It’s like if I were to ask someone in immense pain why they would like the pain to cease, it should be fairly obvious. The pain causes great agony and misery. Surely any person who has experienced misery and well-being will naturally choose the well-being over the misery. Even the individual who finds pleasure in their misery is actually experiencing well-being then! But for the rest who find only anguish in suffering, they would surely prefer that their turmoil be relieved, and that they experience at the least an absence of the pain. And for those who have experienced true vitality and well-being, they’ll naturally want for the steady being of such positive states!

milkboi

Perhaps I’m not seeing this in the same vein you are, but isn’t the answer to your question self-evident? It’s like if I were to ask someone in immense pain why they would like the pain to cease, it should be fairly obvious. The pain causes great agony and misery. Surely any person who has experienced misery and well-being will naturally choose the well-being over the misery. Even the individual who finds pleasure in their misery is actually experiencing well-being then! But for the rest who find only anguish in suffering, they would surely prefer that their turmoil be relieved, and that they experience at the least an absence of the pain. And for those who have experienced true vitality and well-being, they’ll naturally want for the steady being of such positive states!

Well put.

I think testosterone when high helps a man be more in charge of his environment. Being more assertive about getting things his way.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The way I see it is high testosterone is a great foundation to start off of if wanting to create an ambitious and meaningful life, many great things through time have been accomplished probably because of high dopamine and testosterone. Haha so basically I would like to live optimally and high testosterone with high dopamine will helpe me stay ambitious and hopefully achieve great things :D
Testosterone and dopamine can definitely help with that. Research found that men with higher testosterone and dopamine made more money, were more creative, driven, etc, and when accomplishing goals, they experienced a further increase in testosterone and dopamine.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Well I'm not asking if people want to feel better. I want to know why. It's not just to get away from pain, but to be better than they used to be when they were healthy/pre-pain. Most people want to improve, achieve goals, etc. Not everyone wants to have the same low paying job, live with poor mannered people, suck socially, etc.

They might be happy healthy people but maybe they want a promotion, better car, more confidence to become more and so on. So I'm interested in what more people want out of life. What do they see as the apex for themselves, above just being healthy and "ok".

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I think testosterone when high helps a man be more in charge of his environment. Being more assertive about getting things his way.
I think I understand what you're saying. He's focused on achieving a goal or getting a desired outcome and not going down to someone else's level in certain circumstances. You control the environment (the best you can) and atmosphere in the environment.

Something like that?

Iceman2016

How does someone go from testosterone in the low 200s to raising it to say 700-800 naturally? Is this really even possible for someone in their 40s or 50s? Can changes in physical activity, sleep hygiene, light exposure, lifestyle, etc really make a significant difference? Has anyone actually seen this happen and maintained long term?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
How does someone go from testosterone in the low 200s to raising it to say 700-800 naturally? Is this really even possible for someone in their 40s or 50s? Can changes in physical activity, sleep hygiene, light exposure, lifestyle, etc really make a significant difference? Has anyone actually seen this happen and maintained long term?
I definitely believe so but it depends on the state of the person.
Some men that age have tried a bunch of stuff and struggled to get it up whereas other have done it relatively easy.

I think the biggest factors are a proper natural as possible diet, sunlight, very low stress, high enjoyment of life or doing creative exploratory things, sleep and minimizing oxidative stress (of which a whole host of things contribute to).

If you do everything correctly but nothing is happening, you might benefit from a bit of thyroid, an anti-serotonin/pro-dopamine and anti-stress substance might be necessary and would still be natural to an extent.

baccheion

Unless there's literal hypogonadism, normalizing testosterone is usually doable. Many have nutrient deficiencies/insufficiencies (vitamin D is common, for example), calorie deficits, suboptimal macros and foods (fix based on genetic testing results), infections, inflammation, oxidative stress, poor sleep, etc.

I think I understand what you're saying. He's focused on achieving a goal or getting a desired outcome and not going down to someone else's level in certain circumstances. You control the environment (the best you can) and atmosphere in the environment.

Something like that?

yes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals