Why do they want us to take the vaccine? Who exactly is 'they' and why do they want a bunch of sick people?

BearWithMe

How will world leaders, politicians, and bureaucrats benefit when military personnel become too sick to work?
Are military personnel getting the same shots as civilians?

Last edited:

Nemo

Well stated animalcute. Rather than some vast conspiracy amongst a global group with a singular agenda, vaccine orthodoxy is the logical result of typical human conformism and a system that commoditizes everything.

Except that, unfortunately, there is a vast conspiracy amongst a global group with a singular agenda.

Michael Yeadon says that at first he thought the absurd Covid response was just a coincidence, a bunch of governments and corporations and elites that naturally took advantage of a crisis to increase their power, make money, etc.

But he says that when they all started telling the same lies at the same time about numbers of cases, death rates, hydroxychloroquine, masks, the need for the vaccine, and the safety of the vaccine, that it couldn't be a coincidence.

They had access to the same info he had, and they had to know they were lying.

When you have powerful people around the world, in different countries, with different cultures, all telling the same lies at the same time, that is a global conspiracy. You can't dodge it, Doc Sandoz.

Last edited:

BearWithMe

How will anyone benefit from a population of mostly disabled people? Sure, some will die but I think the large majority will just become fully or partially disabled.
What would happen if there would be a lot of disabled people and not enough healthy people to take care of them?

Yea, right.

Unknownuser

Let's also mention the guy who is invested in all these vaccine companies. Now he is planning to blow particles into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight back into the space, reduce sunlight hitting the earth and therefore our skin. This will lead to a global Vitamin D deficiency and therefore weak immune systems world wide. More sick people. More vaccine sales.

That's not even the worst. By changing the natural ecosystem, plants and life on earth will die. Probably that might be a reason why he is now the owner of the most farmland in the world. Control the food chain, control humanity. I bet he has already genetically modified plants ready who will survive his sunlight reduction plans.

animalcule

Let's also mention the guy who is invested in all these vaccine companies. Now he is planning to blow particles into the atmosphere to reflect sunlight back into the space, reduce sunlight hitting the earth and therefore our skin. This will lead to a global Vitamin D deficiency and therefore weak immune systems world wide. More sick people. More vaccine sales.

That's not even the worst. By changing the natural ecosystem, plants and life on earth will die. Probably that might be a reason why he is now the owner of the most farmland in the world. Control the food chain, control humanity. I bet he has already genetically modified plants ready who will survive his sunlight reduction plans.
Gates is definitely a man with too much power and too much money and some nefarious seeming plans. But I always wonder: why? Does he genuinely believe that he’s doing this for the benefit of mankind? Or is it for the benefit of the environment/the world? What is driving him?

I guess the profit motive just doesn’t seem to be enough, imo. At some point, a billionaire has got to tire of that game, right?

BearWithMe

Gates is definitely a man with too much power and too much money and some nefarious seeming plans. But I always wonder: why? Does he genuinely believe that he’s doing this for the benefit of mankind? Or is it for the benefit of the environment/the world? What is driving him?

I guess the profit motive just doesn’t seem to be enough, imo. At some point, a billionaire has got to tire of that game, right?
You are assuming he is sane.

He is not.

dfspcc20

They already have plenty of slaves in their Xinjiang concentration camps to meet their needs.

They don't care about society for us.

They think we are causing environmental collapse and all they have to do is get rid of us and expand their 50,000-acre estates to 12 million acres.

Tanzania must be saved as a hunting preserve for Charles. Zuck gets all of Hawaii.

If "they" suddenly showed an interest in decommissioning all existing nuclear sites worldwide immediately, as well as bringing back funding for sites like Yucca Mountain, then it'd seem like a less shortsighted plan.

Unless they have some plan for the Xinjiang slaves to keep the cooling pools holding spent nuclear fuel in sites worldwide from boiling away, there is a real existential risk. Assuming they want an environment to live in that can support higher order life.

It wouldn't take too many Fukushima type events to poison all the atmosphere and oceans for millennia. Which is a very real possibility if any power grids were to fail, and the generators powering the cooling pools couldn't be constantly maintained and provisioned with diesel. Both points are dependent on the current state of global manufacturing, drilling & refining, supply chain & transportation, etc. Which I can guarantee you all have several single points of failure that would be realized if their expertise & manpower suddenly had a 60% reduction.

Nemo

If "they" suddenly showed an interest in decommissioning all existing nuclear sites worldwide immediately, as well as bringing back funding for sites like Yucca Mountain, then it'd seem like a less shortsighted plan.

Unless they have some plan for the Xinjiang slaves to keep the cooling pools holding spent nuclear fuel in sites worldwide from boiling away, there is a real existential risk. Assuming they want an environment to live in that can support higher order life.

It wouldn't take too many Fukushima type events to poison all the atmosphere and oceans for millennia. Which is a very real possibility if any power grids were to fail, and the generators powering the cooling pools couldn't be constantly maintained and provisioned with diesel. Both points are dependent on the current state of global manufacturing, drilling & refining, supply chain & transportation, etc. Which I can guarantee you all have several single points of failure that would be realized if their expertise & manpower suddenly had a 60% reduction.

You raise an interesting point, dfspcc20. I wonder how well they've thought through their plan.

They seem like the underpants gnomes.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

Why do you suppose this is happening? I've never seen this kind of talk from mainstream doctors before.
Right. Never thought I'd see the day when some of the pro-vaccine doctors make an exception to rule. They have kids and families so I suppose they are willing to take the risk in hopes to prevent a global catastrophe that could affect generations to come.
Are military personnel getting the same shots as civilians?
Didn't think of that. I've heard in the past that politicians and some others were getting vaccines without adjuvants, which defeats the purpose I know, but shows it could happen.

Insanity coupled with a God-complex.

Giraffe

Is it purely for power and influence?

Clearly it's dangerous and not helping to slow the thing the they call the pandemic.

At first I figured it was an effort to reduce population growth but with the information available now regarding ADE, spongiform encephalopathy, and autoimmune issues, it could potentially disable a large percentage of the population.
How will anyone benefit from a population of mostly disabled people? Sure, some will die but I think the large majority will just become fully or partially disabled.

If it's part of the technocracy agenda or the great reset; how would they benefit from a bunch of sick and disabled people?

The pharma companies will love it ... they'll have an endless flow of customers but they basically already do. They already dominate all the medical education organizations and insurance companies; how much more power and influence can they even achieve?

How will world leaders, politicians, and bureaucrats benefit when military personnel become too sick to work?

Whoever "they" are; they don't seem to be all on the same page. And I think part of this catastrophe sprung out of some major incompetency (and subsequent denial of) which has since been uncovered but it's too late; the momentum was already there and the ball kept rolling.

And don't most of us know it? Most of the people that I know that have gotten the vaccine are noticeably more stressed; like they know they gave in to the fear of being an outcast and now they have to live with it, in addition to the concern of long term effects.
... Or maybe I'm just picking up on the disturbance to the limbic system that the spike protein can cause?

There's probably no definitive answer.
Guess I'm just wondering what peoples' thoughts are.
They want to force the digital identity on us. Now we talk mainly about the vaccine passport, but once the infrastructure is in place you can add more functionalities to it. Next step: digital central bank money. I think that this is the most dangerous thing we face at the moment. It would give the elites unprecedented control over the populace.

What comes with the vaccines and the tests? Cui bono? First, I see a huge wealth transfer. Big pharma is getting lots and lots of tax payers money. Why do the EU and the US buy so many vaccine doses? They already bought more than enough doses to vaccinate the entire population plus every pet hamster and gold fish, and they are still bying more. This is embezzlement on a huge scale. All this money is thrown out the window while the nations are accumulating huge debts and destroy the middle-class enterprises with these lockdowns. And what will they be doing with all the genetic data they are collecting at the moment?

Regarding the covid-vaccines that are on the market at the moment ... The fake-pandemic helped a lot to quickly overcome some hurdles regarding the introduction of genetic vaccines, and now we are conditioned to accept top-up vaccines ones or twice a year. That the current vaccines injure so many people is maybe a side effect that is accepted by the evil, unscrupulous and corrupt winners of this push to get the people vaccinated. I doubt that it was the goal.

The risk of ADE is the most difficult one to wrap my head around. To force this stuff on entire populations risking that a huge percentage might die and no-one can predict who would be affected makes no sense. Maybe I am wrongly assuming that people with traces of sanity are in power.

Giraffe

Even the nuclear power plants that are shut down will need cooling for several years, and this requires electricity.

dfspcc20

You raise an interesting point, dfspcc20. I wonder how well they've thought through their plan.

They seem like the underpants gnomes.

Maybe they didn't have a curmudgeon like me on staff to readily point out the pesky things called details. :)

Even the nuclear power plants that are shut down will need cooling for several years, and this requires electricity.

True.
Generally, that is a worry whenever any collapse scenario is brought up. Keeping the current state of nuclear fuel & waste safe requires all supporting systems basically stay the way they are. And all such systems are more fragile than they are resilient to unexpected disruptions.

OP
Zpol

Zpol

They want to force the digital identity on us. Now we talk mainly about the vaccine passport, but once the infrastructure is in place you can add more functionalities to it. Next step: digital central bank money. I think that this is the most dangerous thing we face at the moment. It would give the elites unprecedented control over the populace.
Yeah... did you see this yet?
The risk of ADE is the most difficult one to wrap my head around. To force this stuff on entire populations risking that a huge percentage might die and no-one can predict who would be affected makes no sense. Maybe I am wrongly assuming that people with traces of sanity are in power.
In my mind they're more like bumbling fools. I realize the mRNA tech research was well underway before the so called pandemic became reality, but clearly it wasn't at the stage they wanted it to be at when they originally planned to release it. Even so, the opportunity arose so they grabbed it. Somebody, or some collective, made the call to release it early. Either they were forced to make the call under pressure of the 'warp speed' effort, or they were simply playing god. OR... perhaps it's much more diabolical and certain demographics are getting different versions of the vaccines as @BearWithMe pointed out. That directly goes against the Nuremberg Code but we're way past that already.
(edit...) Either way, I see your point. It's a set up for more to come. The long term effects will be devastating for many people but I'm guessing they have more gene therapies in the works for those effects as well. Maybe one for the prion diseases, one for the unfortunate souls who are at risk of Disseminated intravascular coagulation, and of course endless booster shots for ADE.

Heh... reminds me of the plot of Utopia where the vaccine was created to decimate the population, all except for one specific race. I'm not going to go there though.

Last edited:

dfspcc20

FYI- I emailed Ray about the above concerns of nuclear containment and how they could be so shortsighted. His responses:

Vitrification is the safest long range storage method, but the expense makes them prefer putting it into tanks that corrode fairly quickly. “They” have been increasing their power very quickly, and I think they aren’t bothered by making whole regions unlivable.

The education they get at home and at places like Yale prepares their brain in a way that makes them blind and deaf to everything in reality that doesn’t add to their wealth and power. The industrial economies and cultures have been on a dead end course for 300 years, but the changes that are required are considered by them to be worse than death.

Unknownuser

His father hated humans and was obsessed with depopulation of the planet, as much as I read about the Gates. As we know, the son is often worse than it's father.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals