*Why* do they want us to eat bugs?

David PS

1663608751926.png

JamesGatz

The Talmudists VIEW you all as LITERAL CATTLE - They view you as the LITERAL equivalent to an animal - thus you are NOT DESERVING to kill and eat another animal - this is why they WILL FORCE YOU to Eat bugs and become eventual Vegetarians

F71450F1-BB1B-4A80-BA23-F5B3DD8CB260.jpeg

Lollipop2

Well eating crickets has now become a reality in EU…careful of this ingredient:
“if the product contains powder "Acheta domesticus".

David PS

stoic

Another good reason to avoid processed foods (and only buy premium chocolate).

JamesGatz

Can't recall where I read this but I read something that stated they are creating a HIVE MIND - where everyone looks Egyptian and lives for the HIVE - makes sense to me

Think about it, they send Middle Eastern refugees all over Europe

And they sent mexicans all over the US

In either of these scenarios - if you mix those races with whites you end up with an Egyptian-looking race, not too dark not too light but moreso "tan"

And then to create a hive mind... maybe if people eat bugs - their behavior will RESEMBLE bugs, and how do bugs feel? Insignificant, and live for the HIVE/COLONY - all for one and one for all

Its an interesting thought

David PS

FpWCz3QWcAMs1GF

Putting things in perspective here, there is dirty food and “clean” food, and if you are going to take ocean dwelling scavengers out of your choices, then you need to eliminate pigs too, because they are are worse. They don’t sweat out toxins, they are full of PUFA and they eat anything also. They are much worse than a shrimp that has lived in salt water and is full of minerals and no PUFA’s. I personally would eat a plump sweet locust that has ravaged a field, and is full of sweet corn. I don’t like the thought of eating a squishy worm, but if a locust was good enough for John the Baptist then it is good enough for me, just sayin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom