Why Do Some People Sweat More Than Others?

LUH 3417

Why do some people sweat more than others? Does it have to do with adrenaline?

All thoughts will be appreciated.
I've had hyperhidrosis my entire life and emailed RP several times about it.

One of his replies regarding histamine led me to cyproheptadine. I have to take about 6mg a day but it has helped me eliminate a lot of my hand and feet sweating and my hyperhidrosis is much more manageable lately.

RP: Your mention of the sleep problem made me realize that excessive histamine production might be responsible for the sweating and other symptoms, since histamine in the brain increases its activity and can cause insomnia. Have your ever used antihistamines? The reason they can cause drowsiness is that they oppose the wakefulness-intensifying effect of histamine. Hypothyroidism can lead to the overdevelopment of the mast cells that produce histamine. Blood or urine tests could tell whether you are making too much histamine. A deficiency of vitamin D and calcium can destabilize the mast cells, making them produce too much histamine.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I've had hyperhidrosis my entire life and emailed RP several times about it.

One of his replies regarding histamine led me to cyproheptadine. I have to take about 6mg a day but it has helped me eliminate a lot of my hand and feet sweating and my hyperhidrosis is much more manageable lately.

RP: Your mention of the sleep problem made me realize that excessive histamine production might be responsible for the sweating and other symptoms, since histamine in the brain increases its activity and can cause insomnia. Have your ever used antihistamines? The reason they can cause drowsiness is that they oppose the wakefulness-intensifying effect of histamine. Hypothyroidism can lead to the overdevelopment of the mast cells that produce histamine. Blood or urine tests could tell whether you are making too much histamine. A deficiency of vitamin D and calcium can destabilize the mast cells, making them produce too much histamine.

Cypro and theanine work well for me!

johann1988

Eat some extra salt, as much as you can tolerate in that specific meal/drink. You will get very warm and stop sweating within minutes.

Is that actually true, that you can treat/improve/eleminate hyperhidrosis with extra salt? I sweat the most time at the back!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals