Why Do I Handle Commercial Milk Much Better Than Raw?

Uselis

I tried six different farmers. Last one I had goat milk. Cycled around 10 miles and overpaid expecting good results. Even tried to pasteurize on my own yet still same symptoms: mood varies from melancholy to depressive, less bowel movements, agitation and scattered focus. Goat milk had less of those and provides high libido plus felt quite anabolic but still constipation with intense mood swings not worth it.

Yet some cheap milk in carton from store makes me feel calm, a bit joyful and definitely ups my cognitive processes.

Whats the deal? On paper raw organic milk suppose to be some superior food but in practice it's wrecking my sense of wellbeing.

Been reading old threads on same subject and best answer I could find is that with raw milk one is at the mercy of cow bacteria which changes all the time.

Thanks

Iraber

A lot of the raw milk farmers vaccinate and use dewormers on their cows. They go to many preautions that they think will help because if one person gets sick from their milk, they will be screwed. That can go into the milk and decrease the quality. The pasteurization helps when there is a toxic animal because it kills everything inside of it (including most of the nutrients).

yerrag

The meaning of a word doesn't necessarily align with its legal meaning these days.

Just like how organic and free range can have different connotations.

I tried six different farmers. Last one I had goat milk. Cycled around 10 miles and overpaid expecting good results. Even tried to pasteurize on my own yet still same symptoms: mood varies from melancholy to depressive, less bowel movements, agitation and scattered focus. Goat milk had less of those and provides high libido plus felt quite anabolic but still constipation with intense mood swings not worth it.

Yet some cheap milk in carton from store makes me feel calm, a bit joyful and definitely ups my cognitive processes.

Whats the deal? On paper raw organic milk suppose to be some superior food but in practice it's wrecking my sense of wellbeing.

Been reading old threads on same subject and best answer I could find is that with raw milk one is at the mercy of cow bacteria which changes all the time.

Thanks

A lot of people have severe issues with milk in general.Indeed,the bacterial contamination is concerning,the bacterial profile is for a species with complex multigastric digestion system,and is probably geared towards infection of the gastric system of the host.But we are not herbivores..I would consume storebought if necessary at all,I do not know many milkdrinkers besides Ray Peat Forum,Calcium from Ca-Carbonate is also possible.Personally,i would consume Ultrahigh-Heated,long shelf-life milk,if i had to,and supplement with a comprehensive Multi.

orewashin

A lot of the raw milk farmers vaccinate and use dewormers on their cows. They go to many preautions that they think will help because if one person gets sick from their milk, they will be screwed. That can go into the milk and decrease the quality. The pasteurization helps when there is a toxic animal because it kills everything inside of it (including most of the nutrients).
Are they required to disclose whether or not they do that?

Iraber

Are they required to disclose whether or not they do that?
well it is encouraged, im sure they would be proud to tell you that they treat their animals so well by injecting them with vaccinations and dewormers for their welfare. dont stress about it though. just find a milk that makes you feel good.

Iraber

A lot of people have severe issues with milk in general.Indeed,the bacterial contamination is concerning,the bacterial profile is for a species with complex multigastric digestion system,and is probably geared towards infection of the gastric system of the host.But we are not herbivores..I would consume storebought if necessary at all,I do not know many milkdrinkers besides Ray Peat Forum,Calcium from Ca-Carbonate is also possible.Personally,i would consume Ultrahigh-Heated,long shelf-life milk,if i had to,and supplement with a comprehensive Multi.
How can you say that there is problems with natural raw milk from a healthy animal and then be stupid enough to recommend a toxic supplement? Are you ignorant or lying? Calcium supplements cause disease in the body. Look into it, don't be so ignorant.

Andman

How can you say that there is problems with natural raw milk from a healthy animal and then be stupid enough to recommend a toxic supplement? Are you ignorant or lying? Calcium supplements cause disease in the body. Look into it, don't be so ignorant.

source please lol

"natural raw milk","healthy animal","toxic supplement".
Animals like Cows get Calcium as Ca-Carbonate or Dicalcium Phosphate.I do not believe that milkconsumption is natural and most healthy,it is just way,way better than veganism.Meat and Fish and Eggs and safer veggies and unnatural,but better dairy and butter are the most agreeable Foodstuff,Milk can be good as a bonesurrogate,for all who wish to not eat Bonemeal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom