Why Do I Get Heartburn When I Start My Day With OJ ?

GermanIsildur

Hi, im not hungry in the morning, so i never really eat, but just drink sth. I like OJ, but everytime i start my day with it i get heartburn. Is it normal that this happens when consumed on empty stomach or is it just me?

LucH

Cell lining is too thin. Wait a few days ...
I would take aloe vera, not pasteurized, at bedtime.
Try to alleviate digestion: meat (poultry or fish is easier to digest. Dalton load) + greens (no legume).
Do not associate potatoes / rice / pasta with a big portion of meat, but with vegetables (pH and enzymes).
Not too much fat.
Afterwards, it will be ok. if problems remain, take enzymes and L-glutamine. And listen more to your feeling when making food associations.

Oj is very bad on an empty stomach

Start your day with a low sugar food
Or
Bread
Or rice
Or oats

If you dont feel like eating in the morning

Dont eat

For example
I drink tea with 3 teaspoon of sugar
At 6 am and i go to work

Whenever i feel hungry i eat

I never eat because i have to eat

Usually i work hard
Then at about 10 am i feel so hungry
I eat solid food

Me i like oatmeals

But my humble advice
Eat whatever you crave in moderation

Good luck

@ecstatichamster

Well as I said before

I'm truly sure it's not the fault of orange and milk

It's the shoot they do it with them

That's why
I'm planning to buy a cow
And plant orange

Then I will eat them again

a lot of OJ is not made from ripe oranges. I buy mine from a machine that fresh squeeezes them and I can see the oranges and know they are ripe.

WestCoaster

It's the same reason why people who consume pop get heartburn relatively quickly (or for people who consume too much liquid), your stomach acid (HCL) is low. You can alleviate this by consuming small amounts of apple cider vinegar throughout the day. The heartburn problem won't be ultimately fixed unless you stop consuming the things that are causing it.

I know others have said it's not the fault of the orange and milk, but in this case it is. Now it could be how they are produced that's causing the problem, but either way, Orange juice is causing the problem. If you're consuming something and it's causing an issue, stop consuming it for the time being. It doesn't mean you have to stop forever, it just means you have to stop for now. Too much liquid dilutes or suppresses HCL production. Liquid can actually make things worse if it isn't the sole reason behind poor HCL. Common things that suppress HCL are stress (cortisol), many different types of prescribed drugs, antacids etc..

You also have to be very careful with O.J itself because of how it's produced. Most of it sits in a tank drained of oxygen for over a year before being reflavored with flavor packets. You're better off making your own O.J in a powerful blender like a Vitamix or something, provided you know the oranges are sourced organically (like you've bought them from the farm yourself).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals