Why do eggs and rice all of a sudden smell sour to me? Sweat also smells sour after consumption, given that i exercise.

blob69

I personally dont smell the sulfur smell in gasoline, only in certain foods. I do remember one situation where i smelled sulfur outside on the street, but its hard to say if it was from the cars passing by or if it was from some other unknown source. I dont usually smell it though when im near cars. Have you by chance tried using lions mane as another user earlier mentioned?
I ate it recently but just once (I got ahold of a fresh mushroom), perhaps I should try eating it regularly. You say you had covid, right? When were you ill with it and how was it like?

Yeah, not every gasoline smells. Sometimes the smell appears from some cars. On gas stations the smell is more prominent I think.

OP
EmperorOfMan

EmperorOfMan

I ate it recently but just once (I got ahold of a fresh mushroom), perhaps I should try eating it regularly. You say you had covid, right? When were you ill with it and how was it like?

Yeah, not every gasoline smells. Sometimes the smell appears from some cars. On gas stations the smell is more prominent I think.
I never got tested so i dont actually know if it was covid but im assuming it was. It was ok, it lasted a few days, lost my sense of smell for about 2 days i think. But other than that it felt like like any other cold/flu that i had. I think i was about to recover after the second day, but i ended up going out and partying, which of course inevitably made me feel like ***t for the next few days. I did end up catching it a few months later again, but this time it was significantly milder. Both times i think were made worse by bad sleep, and marijuana. Since then ive cut down my smoking habit by about 80% and in turn also have better sleep. Makes me wonder how my body would handle it now. Anyway, im certainly going to start a lions mane protocol, ll report back if i see results. I think this sulfur sensitivity is actually slightly decreasing, as this week in noticed that i was a little less aware of the smell in our lunch room.

OP
EmperorOfMan

EmperorOfMan

I never got tested so i dont actually know if it was covid but im assuming it was. It was ok, it lasted a few days, lost my sense of smell for about 2 days i think. But other than that it felt like like any other cold/flu that i had. I think i was about to recover after the second day, but i ended up going out and partying, which of course inevitably made me feel like ***t for the next few days. I did end up catching it a few months later again, but this time it was significantly milder. Both times i think were made worse by bad sleep, and marijuana. Since then ive cut down my smoking habit by about 80% and in turn also have better sleep. Makes me wonder how my body would handle it now. Anyway, im certainly going to start a lions mane protocol, ll report back if i see results. I think this sulfur sensitivity is actually slightly decreasing, as this week in noticed that i was a little less aware of the smell in our lunch room.
Oh right, it happened at the end of december.

carlz

Has it improved at all? I had covid around the same time and am still dealing with some parosmia. I lost my smell/taste for a few days in Dec. Came back quickly but things started smelling and tasting “off” a few months ago. Curious about the lion’s mane. Am pregnant so need to see if it’s safe for me right now. But desperate for eggs to taste good again!