Why do children have so good health if their androgens low?

NewACC

After thinking about peating, I wondered: why are children so metabolically ideal that they even overtake elite athletes by this factor, if their androgenic level is very low? Is it strange that everyone on the forum is talking about the rejuvenating effect of androgens, if children are the pinnacle of health and, well, youth? Or are the children healthy despite their low androgens? Also do androgens make you more happy, because I found that my libido is FULLY inversely proportional to my happiness?

Last edited:

Megamole

My two cents would be that their mitochondria are kore saturated than adults and that while their androgens are low, so are the stress hormones they’re there to combat. The ratio of androgens to estrogens is just as important as the raw amounts. Also they’ll have a lot of the youth associated hormones, pregnenolone, progesterone and DHEA.

Limon9

After thinking about peating, I wondered: why are children so metabolically ideal that they even overtake elite athletes by this factor, if their androgenic level is very low? Is it strange that everyone on the forum is talking about the rejuvenating effect of androgens, if children are the pinnacle of health and, well, youth? Or are the children healthy despite their low androgens? Also do androgens make you more happy, because I found that my libido is FULLY inversely proportional to my happiness?
Matt 18:3: "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven."
1 Cor 13:11: "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

Childlikeness is a resemblance and childishness is an identity. Children are resilient because they have very high metabolic rates and this corresponds to a great capacity for regenerative healing and structured growth. This is why they can tolerate (and indeed require) higher amounts of ostensibly dangerous substances like iron and tryptophan, and why their growth hormone levels may be high. With aging this capacity begins to break down, and an adult-suitable approach should gradually restrict those substances and introduce pro-stability factors (androgens?) to prevent an inappropriate continuation of the process.

As you age, you want to maintain the ability to restore cells but rigorously reduce the ambient growth-promoting factors, which are inherently dangerous when metabolism declines. Remain child-like in your capacity for regeneration but put away the child's rate of growth.

Libido's qualia can vary based on your hormones - I feel the same way. A good hormone balance raises your threshold of stimulation, allowing you to focus on one meaningful task without cracking or becoming distracted. You can observe your peers' sexual behavior and find that it's mostly stress/estrogen-driven hypersexuality, which isn't admirable at all metabolically speaking. I feel best and happiest when my sexual activity/excitement are quality and intensity over quantity.

Ray has said somewhere (I think) that estrogen could be a true life-renewal hormone in a better world, for example where the environment isn't so fundamentally messed up or where air has a higher proportion of CO2. I think it's a lot about making your way in a fallen world and perceiving, thinking and acting in protective ways.

Fred

In an interview (KMUD?) a few years ago, Ray said that hormones wouldn't be necessary if the energy flow in the body was optimal (as it is in children). So, I take this to mean that hormones are often present to correct problems.

Hans

Forum Supporter
They have very low levels of toxins and almost no mitochondrial damage, given that the mother was decently healthy. Also, their movement patterns are usually much better, given that they crawl a lot and were active outside.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals