Why didn't Trump warn about a PEACEFUL march on Washington ?

DarkKiller

That's what standing means legally. Here is the legal definition of standing.

Texas and by extension any other state cannot sue another state to correct election fraud. From that I infer that it is each individual state's responsibility to deal with election fraud. That is my interpretation of the ruling.

Feel free to share your interpretation of the ruling.

You're jumping all over the place. How are you infering something? If there's election fraud you go about dealing with it the proper way. Texas (REPUBLICANS) can't sue another state about it's practices, especially when the source of the information was not factual and clearly bull****. The supreme court is wasting their time.

Texas’ lawsuit leaned heavily on discredited claims of election fraud in swing states. Election officials and U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr have said there is no evidence of election fraud on a scale that could have swayed the results

Even Trump's ******* people knew it was a bull**** lawsuit.

Honestly have you ever studied law in your life. How old are you.

This is the kind of ***t that is a waste of time because you're trying to figure out something while claiming that something is fraud and that the supreme court is allowing election fraud to take place. Dumbest ***t ever.

DarkKiller

One more point I want to make is that I posted the Supreme Court ruling in the context of accepting reality. I knew Trump had lost the election when that ruling came out. Trump would never get his day in court to share his evidence with the American people after that.
THEY SAW THE EVIDENCE AND SAID THERE WASNT ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR A CASE> ACCEPT REALITY BUDDY

nomoreketones

THEY SAW THE EVIDENCE AND SAID THERE WASNT ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR A CASE> ACCEPT REALITY BUDDY
Your last post was full of insults and not respectful.

The Supreme Court didn't review the evidence. They dismissed the case without hearing it. That is a fact.

nomoreketones

Anyway, agree to disagree. I'm not going to engage further because this discussion doesn't seem constructive.

DarkKiller

The Supreme Court didn't review the evidence. They dismissed the case without hearing it. That is a fact.
You insult everything about the constitution with your lack of understand yet your confidence in your lack of understanding. It's embarrassing.

It's why people laugh. It's why I'm saying eventually you'll have to face reality. It's gross incompetence and actually hurts people.

LucyL

Yup. "Standing" is a laughable ruling, and the very fact they excused themselves on that showed they didn't want to deal.

J

jb116

Lol. Where were you when Barry Sotero was President? It certainly isn't more "divided" than then. It's just that one side finally found someone who punched back.

Ummm.... why do you think he "let it slip away?" As of this writing, he's still President. Let's see what happens between now and the 20th. We don't have long to wait to see if "4D Chess" was real, or the first funny lefty meme.
NoBama was absolutely the initiation of division, no doubt. Trump's time took it to new heights. Not because he's racist but it's the nature of the beast. "Mr. NY" with street sensibility: the silver-spooned, privileged white president constantly on the minds of those who like to make race an issue.

Yea I guess we will have to wait and see, just around the corner. But what are you suggesting; predicting?

tankasnowgod

NoBama was absolutely the initiation of division, no doubt. Trump's time took it to new heights. Not because he's racist but it's the nature of the beast. "Mr. NY" with street sensibility: the silver-spooned, privileged white president constantly on the minds of those who like to make race an issue.

Ah. So he divided the country...... by being white? And then the people that hated white people decided to hate him?

This is the same man who appeared in a Bobby Brown video-

and, as Yusef El pointed out, did all the things in this video-

This idea that Trump "divided the country" is as silly as accusing him of making water wet. He was a celebrity for 35 years prior, and I believe he was white and successful that entire time, too. How come he wasn't "dividing the country" in 1988, 1994, 1997, or 2006?

Funny thing is, he was never accused of being "racist" or "dividing the country" until he decided to run for President against an old white woman that was mentored by a ten year Ku Klux Klan leader.

nomoreketones

Rioters - Trash
Looters - Trash
People that stormed the capitol - Trash.

Most Trump supporter agrees with this 100%.

Trump agrees with this 100%. Trump has made it crystal clear that he doesn't want his supporters to engage in any violence whatsoever.

J

jb116

Ah. So he divided the country...... by being white? And then the people that hated white people decided to hate him?

This is the same man who appeared in a Bobby Brown video-

and, as Yusef El pointed out, did all the things in this video-

This idea that Trump "divided the country" is as silly as accusing him of making water wet. He was a celebrity for 35 years prior, and I believe he was white and successful that entire time, too. How come he wasn't "dividing the country" in 1988, 1994, 1997, or 2006?

Funny thing is, he was never accused of being "racist" or "dividing the country" until he decided to run for President against an old white woman that was mentored by a ten year Ku Klux Klan leader.

I want to make it clear I don't subscribe to that nonsense at all. I think the perception of him being a racist is what was crafted among the population. I'm not saying he is a white racist at all. That's what they paint of him: the divide and conquer tactic is alive and well. They subliminally push these ideas "white" "privileged" "racist" "white rich man" to enrage those ready to accept the narrative. He wasn't "dividing the country" then because that wasn't their interest to do so yet! lol Wasn't his turn in the political theater. Remember all the world's a stage... that's why they pushed William Shakespeare as one of the first individuals mainstream reported to receive vaccine. They are mocking us.

tankasnowgod

I want to make it clear I don't subscribe to that nonsense at all. I think the perception of him being a racist is what was crafted among the population. I'm not saying he is a white racist at all. That's what they paint of him: the divide and conquer tactic is alive and well. They subliminally push these ideas "white" "privileged" "racist" "white rich man" to enrage those ready to accept the narrative. He wasn't "dividing the country" then because that wasn't their interest to do so yet! lol Wasn't his turn in the political theater. Remember all the world's a stage... that's why they pushed William Shakespeare as one of the first individuals mainstream reported to receive vaccine. They are mocking us.

That's fair, and I tend to agree. But that isn't "Trump dividing the country." If anything, it's Trump revealing the divide, or other people dividing the country, using Trump as an excuse.

triple

The dumbest thing i have ever read in my life is that Trump is a racist.

1610390972867.png
He dated a gorgeous black girl for years.

I seriously think IQ has dropped so far that midwits [middle IQ folks] think they are gods amongst men now and they are the fools who believe this Trump's racist garbage.

Kara Young, a biracial model who dated Trump, said she "never heard him say a disparaging comment towards any race” NYT Aug 17, 2017

Even the garbage communist owned NYT's agrees Trump is not a racist.
People have become so dumb that they are extremely easy to program.
Like a clock radio....they shout the racist alarm on cue.

triple

Hang on a second. The perimeter breachers would’ve had to leave downtown DC for the Capitol before Trump even began speaking, for the timelines as we’re told to work out.

J

jb116

That's fair, and I tend to agree. But that isn't "Trump dividing the country." If anything, it's Trump revealing the divide, or other people dividing the country, using Trump as an excuse.
Right, and I agree with that. We both then converge on the point Trump isn't racist, absolute nonsense. And that he was merely to represent those racist ideas and be the token for it. Combined with a gullible and nitwit public, it worked. The difference with me is that I see him as an actor to fulfill these roles. So long as the elite create dichotomies and false dualities ie right vs left, black vs white, my team vs your team, people will generally miss the forest for the trees. That's how we the people lose over and over and over again. Meanwhile, agenda 21 in the background is moving ahead.

haidut

Forum Supporter
It is prepetuated by Haidut and Danny

When have you heard me talk about voter fraud or say there was one in the US?? But if you want to talk about it - here is my take. Snowden and Assange's disclosures pretty explicitly state that NSA/CIA has backdoor access to any technology in public use, especially those in mass use and/or national security importance like routers, laptops, smartphones....and of course voting machines. There is evidence the CIA can and does routinely interfere with foreign elections by manipulating the voting machines. Now, I don't say this is evidence of them having it done in the latest domestic elections, but as they say in criminal law when there is proven "means, motive and opportunity" it is enough to consider that probable cause until evidence to the contrary emerges. So, until I see evidence to the contrary, my opinion (corroborated by everything I have seen the deep state do over the last 20 years) is that it is much more likely than not that voter fraud happened, and that both sides in the US do it. Did you forget the 2000 election fiasco in Florida? The state Supreme Court and several other courts repeatedly ruled that there is evidence of voter fraud, hence the court-ordered multiple recounts.

JDreamer

K so you believe the election was stolen. Several hundred thousand fake votes? Why did the courts not agree with this? Was every single person in on it? And the poll watchers they were just all in on the conspiracy? Trump can push and call for a forensic audit any time he wants doesn't mean it's going to happen, because he constantly lies and you don't get a recount if there is no basis for it. Obviously he was blocked because it's so clearly a bull**** ploy to get his base riled up. How many times does he have to lie to you till you'll realize he's a a liar. Like it's insane to me.

You don't seem to understand as well how much money, and how much time an audit takes. There's several factors that have to be taken into account. The states didn't deserve audits because Biden won, and there was absolutely no proof of election fraud.

You have none. All if you have is Trump's sons and supporters word that voter fraud happened. No proof.

He gloats when he wins, says he the best at stuff he's so clearly not the best at, and then he cries like a little b**** when he loses. Everything he's lost at in life he calls it fraud or a scam. He's scammed so many ******* people out of money with his steaks, to his university. That doesn't matter though right? Lol.

Obviously the democrats have created false narratives. They suck just like the news sucks. So does fox though. All the media cares about is what works for them, and that's keeping people scared so they hang on. It's just like how you hang on to Trump. You think you're woke but you will one day realize right now you're a sheep and many people look at you, the way you look at lefties who believe women can become men. It's the same thing. You just don't realize it because you get away with saying ***t when in reality it's ridiculous. You can believe all the fraud you want but it would take millions of people in on it for it to happen.

How did they get the votes in? When. Who. How did they get away with it. Were all the courts and judges paid off. What about the poll watchers??

Forget evidence for a second - of which many people continue to conveniently leave out rejections dur to standing, latches, and procedure.

With the kind of year 2020 was and with everything at stake - you don't do a final audit? Really? During a year with first time mass mail-in no chain of custody ballots were used and the rejection rates that were seen in the primaries? That is utterly moronic on all levels ESPECIALLY if you're unwilling to do it when there's an angry mass of people. They literally told them to go f- themselves after gaslighting them all year long and then acted like they couldn't believe the reaction.

If the vote was legit the audit would not have changed the outcome and everyone likely would've moved along. Instead here we are - more triggering and inciting the masses to go at each other with despicable rhetoric at every corner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom