Why didn't Trump warn about a PEACEFUL march on Washington ?

GorillaHead

It doesnt matter how you paint the picture. Its bad. He either was super highly incompetent or he allowed this ***t to happen.

seriously billion on defense. Cant even defend capitol. Cartels have had better defense

LucyL

Why didn't TRUMP anticipate his huge manifestation could be taken advantage of by agent provocateurs, and defused it preemptively by making it very clear everywhere in the medias BEFORE THE 6 th JANUARY he wanted a PEACEFUL and NON VIOLENT event ?

Quite convenient that all the evidence about voter fraud couldn't be discussed in Washington and then the press afterwards, drowned in the attention given to the Capitol drama.

Trump just couldn't foresee that, right ??
It's as Jesse Kelly says, conservatives have no mechanism for fighting against communists. Forget Trump, many of the hundreds of thousands that showed up to protest knew there was chance antifa or other bad actors would infiltrate, but not a single one of them thought to put an Antifa flag in their backpack to unfurl if things got rough? Are psyops only the purview of the ctrl-left?

tankasnowgod

This doesn't prove fraud.

But it suuuuure invites it.

For example, if you buy silver from an online company, it's insured and over a certain dollar amount, will require a signature upon delivery.

Clearly, states must not think ballot security is important. Much less so than bullion company thinks about their product.

J

jb116

Two sides of the same coin.

Don't believe the fraud. The entire system is a fraud, therefore anybody in it is merely a player. Trump is as real as Biden is as real as Santa Claus.

The election and all of it's drama is a distraction while the elite pull in more money, more control, and push forward Agenda-21. These people control the system. You think Trump is really some free agent who was able to break into the system to become president and was going to save us? Let's get real.

triple

It is sad to me that people would believe there is no fraud in an election.
You are welcoming in true evil into your home.

You should want to make sure the ballots are audited not just counted.

If i give you a thousand dollars of counterfeit money and you complain and go to the courts and they say you can count the bills but you are not allowed to examine them for validity, would that make you happy.

That is what just happened.
I don't care if you don't like certain people do you like freedom?
Would you like to live in a communist country?

These same people will likely think the New York times is the newspaper of record.
Whilst not having a clue how that very same newspaper helped cover up the murder of millions of people in Ukraine and Russia.

Walter Duranty.
look him up,then think twice before you spout off.
Ya Walter won a Pulitzer for helping murder millions and the NYT's owners are Communists.
The term is useful idiot in case you are wondering.

tankasnowgod

You think Trump is really some free agent who was able to break into the system to become president and was going to save us? Let's get real.

He was far and away the biggest "maybe" I have seen in my lifetime, and probably ever will. And Trump has been saying the system is "rigged" since his 2016 campaign. Remember this famous video?

What other candidate has ever called out the establishment in that sort of detail?

The fact that the Mass Satanic Media attacked him non-stop for 5 full years (and going) has only made me think that he is, indeed, the real deal. If he wasn't, all that was simply unnecessary. Look at how many people are wearing masks when outside alone. These people will believe anything.

The fact that Twitter pulled Trump's account (along with allies like General Flynn) convinces me even more.

No reason to give up the faith now. We will know for sure within 10 days.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
He was far and away the biggest "maybe" I have seen in my lifetime, and probably ever will. And Trump has been saying the system is "rigged" since his 2016 campaign. Remember this famous video?

What other candidate has ever called out the establishment in that sort of detail?

The fact that the Mass Satanic Media attacked him non-stop for 5 full years (and going) has only made me think that he is, indeed, the real deal. If he wasn't, all that was simply unnecessary. Look at how many people are wearing masks when outside alone. These people will believe anything.

The fact that Twitter pulled Trump's account (along with allies like General Flynn) convinces me even more.

Yes!
And before Trump, JFK said the system was rigged. Who still believes he was shot by a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald?

J

jb116

Understandably, I can see why he appears to be a "maybe." But when you look between the lines and see that he pushed Operation Warp speed - in essence, an actual agenda going forward of the nwo - you have to wonder for what he was really placed here. Going back to 2011 you will find out Trump donated thousands to Camel Harris. These people are all in bed together, and only when they are in the true spotlight, they start their WWF script acting like adversaries. I think when you ask clear and simple questions like the OP in this thread, you already have your answer. Like I was discussing in the other threads, trump too is jesuit educated. Since Rome, being that is who they were historically, "divide and conquer" is still very much a strategy. There's a reason they translated Art of War into English.

triple

What a bunch of dummies

ya exactly...thats the same treatment BLM rioters get and Atifa rioters get too by the airlines....oh wait!!

Thats right, they are establishment so they can do billions in damage and kill dozens of people and Nike and Twitter will give them millions of dollars and they can freely travel as they wish.

I wish the Millennials were not so damn stupid that they will help Hitler/Stalin/Mao of our day get in power and take away all our rights.
And yes, that means you wont have an iPhone anymore kiddos.
No instagram in the internment camps.

Funny that the worst generation ever will be the reason for the 4th turning, not an outside force or economic force but a spoiled rotten entitled libtarded generation of useless soy eaters will be the ones to bring down Western Civilization.

They are so stupid they won't know what happened till it's all over too.
Typical useful idiots.

[note: i know there are good Millennials as well, i know a bunch, they hate their generation with a passion for their entitled cuckoldry and general sheep like actions]

tankasnowgod

Understandably, I can see why he appears to be a "maybe." But when you look between the lines and see that he pushed Operation Warp speed - in essence, an actual agenda going forward of the nwo - you have to wonder for what he was really placed here. Going back to 2011 you will find out Trump donated thousands to Camel Harris. These people are all in bed together, and only when they are in the true spotlight, they start their WWF script acting like adversaries. I think when you ask clear and simple questions like the OP in this thread, you already have your answer. Like I was discussing in the other threads, trump too is jesuit educated. Since Rome, being that is who they were historically, "divide and conquer" is still very much a strategy. There's a reason they translated Art of War into English.

Business men often donate money to both sides of political campaigns. "Thousands" to Harris would be a token donation (both to Harris and Trump), and is largely meaningless.

Yeah, his handling of this fake pandemic and everything around it was concerning. But Ben Fulford summed it up pretty well in column last week-

Looking back on 2020 we can see how Trump was backed into a corner by the Deep State as a result of the global fake pandemic. They planned to shutdown economies in preparation for a financial reset of the central bank fiat money system.

As a countermeasure – after initial proposals for the use of preventatives like hydroxychloroquine were blocked by Deep State actors – he has been pushing hard for the early release of vaccines to remove public fear and allow the economy to fully reopen. The US farm is home to many sheeple who have been programmed over a lifetime to have faith in vaccines without knowing the harmful contents. Even without adequate safety testing, they will line up for “mark of the beast” ID vaccine tattoos that will change their DNA in unpredictable ways.

Given limited alternatives during an election year, Trump perhaps realized vaccines are a necessary evil for adequate public support to stay in power for another 4 years while removing the fear that is crippling people psychologically, and in turn the country economically. He may see it as a tradeoff to allow people to return to work and businesses to reopen versus debt and despair leading to suicide and social unrest, with ultimately a greater loss of life.

The Deep State likely never expected Trump could get a vaccine out so quickly to counter their pandemic lockdown economic collapse strategy absent major war efforts he derailed and conclusion of Middle East peace agreements.

Now he is exposing the incompetent state politicians who can’t get their act together to distribute vaccines even when they have been delivered. This was also evident with the production of ventilators that were demanded by psychopaths like Cuomo in NY and then never used.

Trump may be playing 5d chess by distributing the vaccines in order to flush out and eliminate the entire network of Satanic vaccine pushers as evident in his own tweets.

“The Federal Government has distributed the vaccines to the states. Now it is up to the states to administer. Get moving!.. Some States are very slow to inoculate recipients despite the successful and very large-scale distribution of vaccines by the Federal Government. They will get it done!”

At the same time, Trump is exposing the fraud where any death, no matter how unrelated, is being used to inflate the Covid numbers and collect huge payments of $13k for admission, plus $39k for use of a ventilator.

Yusef El of High Frequency Radio has made a similar point. He basically says that Trump promotes the vaccine because he HAS to. And he points out that Trump was calling Covid out as a hoax back in late February/ early March (when many members here were full on buying the "Pandemic Prophecy"). Fulford is correct that Trump was a big supporter of HCQ (basically, he's the reason it got so much focus this year). He's still the President for ALL of the US, not just his supporters, not just the RPF, but all Americans, even the ones who have been cowering in fear at home for about a year or so, and the people who totally hate his guts.

Last edited:

Attakai

ya exactly...thats the same treatment BLM rioters get and Atifa rioters get too by the airlines....oh wait!!

Thats right, they are establishment so they can do billions in damage and kill dozens of people and Nike and Twitter will give them millions of dollars and they can freely travel as they wish.

I wish the Millennials were not so damn stupid that they will help Hitler/Stalin/Mao of our day get in power and take away all our rights.
And yes, that means you wont have an iPhone anymore kiddos.
No instagram in the internment camps.

Funny that the worst generation ever will be the reason for the 4th turning, not an outside force or economic force but a spoiled rotten entitled libtarded generation of useless soy eaters will be the ones to bring down Western Civilization.

They are so stupid they won't know what happened till it's all over too.
Typical useful idiots.

[note: i know there are good Millennials as well, i know a bunch, they hate their generation with a passion for their entitled cuckoldry and general sheep like actions]
Rioters - Trash
Looters - Trash
People that stormed the capitol - Trash.

God it feels good to be independent.

J

jb116

Business men often donate money to both sides of political campaigns. "Thousands" to Harris would be a token donation (both to Harris and Trump), and is largely meaningless.

Yeah, his handling of this fake pandemic and everything around it was concerning. But Ben Fulford summed it up pretty well in column last week-

Yusef El of High Frequency Radio has made a similar point. He basically says that Trump promotes the vaccine because he HAS to. And he points out that Trump was calling Covid out as a hoax back in late February/ early March (when many members here were full on buying the "Pandemic Prophecy"). Fulford is correct that Trump was a big supporter of HCQ (basically, he's the reason it got so much focus this year). He's still the President for ALL of the US, not just his supporters, not just the RPF, but all Americans, even the ones who have been cowering in fear at home for about a year or so, and the people who totally hate his guts.
Well see then the picture you paint at best, he turns out to be the same ole story of a would-be unlikely hero to save us from the evil elite by playing their game. If I were to subscribe to that narrative, then he's also useless to me. Worse case scenario, like I was saying he's just an agent of chaos, contradiction and distraction. An actor really, literally and metaphorically. I don't find it to be a coincidence that the nation has become possibly the most divisive under his presidency. I believe that is what he was intended for. So if it is that best case scenario, you know what, I think enough is enough already with biding time and playing the game just so that we can analyze his in some abstract way and conclude he was one of the good guys. It doesn't add up to me. If we all agree there is a terrifying cabal that rules over us and it's only going to get worse because they are just that powerful, my point stands that in no way would Trump be a true free agent looking out for us who was able to somehow breach their stronghold on "the system." If he is a true free agent to save us, and was that powerful and resourceful to become president in their system, then he should've been able to keep this position and really expose them and take us into glory. Powerful and strategic enough to break through the cabal only to let it slip away? It doesn't add up.

gaze

the only fraud here is trump. a spoon fed, elite, clinton supportor, espstein friend, golf club owner, who somehow convinced poor white people that he's similar to them in any way. his entire life has been a fraud and deceit and lies. it's too bad people are willing to die for him of all people, when there's so many better and more thoughtful people out there who are actually anti elite who deserve support. ralph nader or ron paul for example.

triple

the only fraud here is trump. a spoon fed, elite, clinton supportor, espstein friend, golf club owner, who somehow convinced poor white people that he's similar to them in any way. his entire life has been a fraud and deceit and lies. it's too bad people are willing to die for him of all people, when there's so many better and more thoughtful people out there who are actually anti elite who deserve support. ralph nader or ron paul for example.
I am a fan of both men.
Nader more when i was younger but i am still a huge fan of Ron Paul.
Neither had a hope in hell.
Washington is full of sociopaths and some psychopaths.

Nice people don't make it in DC ,so i get your point but we do not live in a nice world.
You can't beat evil with logic or hard work.
You need someone meaner and tougher than most who also has love for the common person, while at the same time being able to be ruthless and cunning.
That's why they killed JFK,MLK and RFK.
Those three amazing humans fit the above description, imperfect but fearless and heroic.
That's why the dark evil that resides in DC killed those men.

RP and RN are awesome but not up to the task of dealing with a den of vipers.

tankasnowgod

I don't find it to be a coincidence that the nation has become possibly the most divisive under his presidency.

Lol. Where were you when Barry Sotero was President? It certainly isn't more "divided" than then. It's just that one side finally found someone who punched back.

If he is a true free agent to save us, and was that powerful and resourceful to become president in their system, then he should've been able to keep this position and really expose them and take us into glory. Powerful and strategic enough to break through the cabal only to let it slip away? It doesn't add up.

Ummm.... why do you think he "let it slip away?" As of this writing, he's still President. Let's see what happens between now and the 20th. We don't have long to wait to see if "4D Chess" was real, or the first funny lefty meme.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom