Why Didn't I Think To Try This Supplement Sooner?

answersfound

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U0DL5O2/ref ... e+caffeine

Got this ordered on one day delivery, trying it tomorrow. Very excited as caffeine seems to be hit or miss for me. While my tolerance of thyroid and caffeine have greatly improved in addition to glycogen storage, I occasionally have some setbacks. This supp looks awesome given caffeines benefits for the liver and dopamine promoting. And theanine mitigates jitters and also is shown to increase dopamine and reduce serotonin. So this supplement looks like it should be a staple in the peatarian supplement arsenal along with the fat solubles and aspirin. There's also another one on Amazon with 200 mg caffeine instead of 100 mg. I will probably try that down the road. Both are free of nasty fillers.

I got the idea from haiduts post:

https://raypeatforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3727

Last edited by a moderator:

Peata

I take caffeine/theanine together in a capsule most days. A different brand than you listed, though. Sometimes I take the theanine by itself as a powder or capsule and take just caffeine capsules, it just depends where I am. I agree though, the combo capsules are convenient and pretty much feel like the only supplement I am truly gravitating toward lately. I believe they help me a lot.

Parsifal

Will try the theanine very soon with some magnesium threonate to increase brain metabolism. Time for some healing :mrgreen:.

OP
A

answersfound

Wow this stuff is great! Truly an amazing supplement. It is so convenient to just pop a pill and get a smooth increase in energy and mood. I don't need to drink coffee all day.

If there ever was a happy pill, this is it! Can you say dopamine?

I'm in no way affiliated with this product.

I'm taking about 4 of these a day in addition to 1.5 grains. I'm still dialing in the doses, but wow, with all the positive research on caffeine, I'm excited to see more improvements in the coming days due to the liver adjusting.

#haidutforpresident

Greg says

Caffeine had a very profound effect on me when I was 16. I took a whole packet of Pro Plus one day and within a few hours it exposed a full on underlying anxiety disorder. I was never the same again. Paranoia, intrusive thoughts and panic attacks. I thought I had gone mad. Not sure what happened. Haidut mentioned that those who couldn't tolerate caffeine were hypothyroid and had liver issues (?) I cannot even eat a small bit of chocolate without feeling edgy and developing insomnia. I'm pretty healthy apart from that.

OP
A

answersfound

OP
A

answersfound

Parsifal said:
post 107192
answersfound said:
post 107186
slayers said:

How much Theanine are you taking /dose and /day answers please? I've just ordered some, will receive it in 1 or 2 weeks :waiting!

I'm taking about 3-4 of the pills each day, after a meal. Each pill has 100 mg caffeine and 200 mg theanine. Also, I take 1.5 grains of thyroid. It all varies, however, depending on how I feel.

sladerunner69

Caffeine had a very profound effect on me when I was 16. I took a whole packet of Pro Plus one day and within a few hours it exposed a full on underlying anxiety disorder. I was never the same again. Paranoia, intrusive thoughts and panic attacks. I thought I had gone mad. Not sure what happened. Haidut mentioned that those who couldn't tolerate caffeine were hypothyroid and had liver issues (?) I cannot even eat a small bit of chocolate without feeling edgy and developing insomnia. I'm pretty healthy apart from that.

Wow, that's interesting. I think some of us are hyper sensitive to caffiene, nobody in my family can tolerate more than one cup in the morning, and even that much is known to give anxiety issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom