Why Did A Healthy 16 Year Old Die From Covid

Dino D

See link below

Schoolgirl, 16, with no underlying medical conditions becomes France's youngest coronavirus victim | Daily Mail Online

She didn't have anything at first, then a cough which lead to breathing issues. She had no underlying issues. This is what confuses me most as it's supposed to be a problem for the old and sick
do you know how much healthy 16 year olds die per weak? in the world, or just in europe and america...

do you know 4 sure she was healthy?

do you know amything?

do you know the right context?

can we make conclusions from one case from half a milion of infected people, from 30.000 dead people?

do you know how much 16 year olds died from the common flue/other viruses?

you neee to know all of that to start thinking and then you can ask...

i dont want to be rude, but i think you can now see the answer

gaze

could be something like low vitamin D, stress, bad medication, anything really. there’s tons of “healthy” kids who suddenly get diagnosed with childhood cancer. The idea of “healthy” in the mainstream is basically someone who isn’t sick, but that doesn’t mean they have perfect hormonal levels, good co2 production, a healthy immune system, etc.

Dino D

could be something like low vitamin D, stress, bad medication, anything really. there’s tons of “healthy” kids who suddenly get diagnosed with childhood cancer. The idea of “healthy” in the mainstream is basically someone who isn’t sick, but that doesn’t mean they have perfect hormonal levels, good co2 production, a healthy immune system, etc.
it could be she was really happy and she still died from corona or a flu because such stuff happens... in 1 milion people people everything happends, and in 7 bilion... really no need to conclude anything based on one few or hunderd cases...

Worldometer - real time world statistics
just look how crazy the number of deaths are...
other stuff to

Dino D

lets guess and assume and state and argument what ever falls on our mind... lets do it
we are experts, we know...

I think we just dont know any fact about that case and that girl and no one can answer this or give anY true conclusions from that one death...

No underlying medical conditions means she hasn't been diagnosed yet. What's her nutritional status? What's her genetic background? What's her lifestyle? People tend to say "my kid is bright, inocent and healthy" when the kid already rolls on molly and does threesome.

They say she got cough syrup? There are literally thousand+ ingredients used in cough syrups, sometimes 3-5 of them together. There are already some commonly used drugs being contraindicated in case of covid19.

That article is fearmongering yellow press.

mrchibbs

A 17 year old kid in South Korea also did from COVID complications in hospital, he was on a ventilator, couldn't breathe and his organs collapsed and he died suddenly.
On his recent Coronavirus interview Ray talked about the fact that hospitals still give pure oxygen to patients when it's exactly the wrong thing to do and they need carbon dioxide.

COVID is real and in susceptible patients lead to real lung fibrosis, but that has always been the case for every type of flu/pneumonia, it causes lung inflammation and fibrosis and although teenagers should be extremely healthy (the peak of health is a 12 year old), nonetheless as we've seen with premature balding, hypertension, and constant exposure to EMF radiation via iPhone, Macbook on the lap etc. technically since they were born, this new generation could be at greater health risk than ever.

We'll see a few cases of young people dying from COVID, but that shouldn't scare anybody, it's a reality of life, even young people can die suddenly. Many kids have congenital problems too that only reveal themselves in difficult situations. I knew people who died playing basketball at 15. Let's chill with COVID-19, It's still overwhelmingly killing (physiology aka stressed out organisms) old people.

it could be she was really happy and she still died from corona or a flu because such stuff happens... in 1 milion people people everything happends, and in 7 bilion... really no need to conclude anything based on one few or hunderd cases...

Worldometer - real time world statistics
just look how crazy the number of deaths are...
other stuff to

3/4 of the Dutch deaths atttributed to covid19 (god knows how they determined this specific virus was responsible) occurred outside of intensive care unit. And these are civilised country stats. Btw, our hospital capacity is not overloaded like Italy, so these people were let to die by docs in counsel with family because of history of struggle with comorbidities: 'Drie kwart van overleden coronapatiënten in Nederland lag niet op ic' | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl

Thinking the number of deaths are crazy makes sense because only crazy persons would attribute that many deaths to NCV when NCV was often not even determined with certainty to be a factor at time of death.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Lee Simeon

exactly my point. I have big worries for the continuing decline of the health of the youth
Do you have any ideas on what we can do to fix it? I am a young guy and I eat a good diet, but I am sort of bummed out as far as the future goes if things continue to go south.

schultz

although teenagers should be extremely healthy

Yes they should be, but a lot of teen girls can have very high estrogen (and boys for that matter). On top of that it is not unusual for them to be taking birth control, even for something like acne. A lot of teens probably don't get enough sleep, eat healthy and some mess about with drugs and alcohol.

Well and the fact that there are more and more kids with NAFLD from the glaring lack of micronutrients in their diet, combined with a caloric surplus, combined with the excess of vegetable PUFAs and the lack of DHA+Arachidonic, combined with high carbs. It all shoots up inflammation and metabolic degeneration.

today some woman made the first page of reddit/all because someone stole her food delivery and her asthmatic kid couldn’t get his usual diet of milk, eggs and bread. Are you kidding me? Those foods for an asthmatic kid?

Regular people don’t have a clue. Even kids react to pro allergenic, high glycemic, high insulinogenic foods.

Don’t know what to think about this girl. Most parisians are in atrocious health. Bald people with poor eye sight and yellow teeth all over the place.

lampofred

Yes they should be, but a lot of teen girls can have very high estrogen (and boys for that matter). On top of that it is not unusual for them to be taking birth control, even for something like acne. A lot of teens probably don't get enough sleep, eat healthy and some mess about with drugs and alcohol.

Controversial opinion but I think the importance of sleep is overemphasized and that sleep loss really isn't as problematic as it's made out to be. Agree about the dangers of birth control, poor diet and alcohol though.

schultz

Controversial opinion but I think the importance of sleep is overemphasized and that sleep loss really isn't as problematic as it's made out to be. Agree about the dangers of birth control, poor diet and alcohol though.

I feel like it would be more important for a teen, or child, than an adult.

lampofred

Well and the fact that there are more and more kids with NAFLD from the glaring lack of micronutrients in their diet, combined with a caloric surplus, combined with the excess of vegetable PUFAs and the lack of DHA+Arachidonic, combined with high carbs. It all shoots up inflammation and metabolic degeneration.

today some woman made the first page of reddit/all because someone stole her food delivery and her asthmatic kid couldn’t get his usual diet of milk, eggs and bread. Are you kidding me? Those foods for an asthmatic kid?

Regular people don’t have a clue. Even kids react to pro allergenic, high glycemic, high insulinogenic foods.

I think NAFLD is caused in large part by chronic hyperventilation, leading to poor magnesium retention, phosphate excess and intracellular calcium release. I think PUFA is involved but maybe not micronutrient deficiencies. But yeah toxic environment, PUFA, xenoestrogens causing young people to succumb to illnesses that otherwise should only affect those in old age.

Last edited:

schultz

Anyway, it's very sad. I have a 6 year old daughter. If she died like this young lady did my world would be shattered.

Anyway, it's very sad. I have a 6 year old daughter. If she died like this young lady did my world would be shattered.

Check statistics, is a extremely rare outcome.