Why cooked meat causes armpit odor while raw doesn't

Gânico

Well, At least this is what happens to me, what could be the mechanism behind this?

TheSir

What kind of odor?

A couple of shots in the dark:
a) perhaps raw meat has living organisms within it that help you digest the meat in a way that does not produce smelly byproducts.
b) perhaps cooking changes the structure of proteins in the meat, leaving you with a different set of digestive byproducts.

OP
Gânico

Gânico

What kind of odor?

A couple of shots in the dark:
a) perhaps raw meat has living organisms within it that help you digest the meat in a way that does not produce smelly byproducts.
b) perhaps cooking changes the structure of proteins in the meat, leaving you with a different set of digestive byproducts.
They get smelly, but not agressive smelly, i don't know how to describe the odor.

But on raw meat, it has no noticeable smell, absolute neutral.

I thought about toxic byproducts by cooking beinnngg exccreted, or a possible fermentation of cooked meat hhapenning in the gut, feeding bacteria

My diet consist of milk, meat and fruit/honey.

Yonebayashian

There are virtually no studies comparing raw meat diets to cooked meat diets so it cannot be said with certainty, but it is said in the raw meat circles that the cooking creates toxic byproducts. Smelling after you sweat is a sign of detox through the skin, so if something youre doing is causing you to not smell that's a sign its healthful and vice versa.

JohnHafterson

Not been my experience - I eat high cooked meat high fat diet last 12 years - I can go awhile before needing to shower when I say awhile like days without deoderant also bowel clean flow no smell - I don't shower everyday and have had pretty sensitive girlfriends who weren't phased - they actually liked general body scent probably more pheromones etc - only time I shower more often is summer after mountain biking and even then not always

OP
Gânico

Gânico

Not been my experience - I eat high cooked meat high fat diet last 12 years - I can go awhile before needing to shower when I say awhile like days without deoderant also bowel clean flow no smell - I don't shower everyday and have had pretty sensitive girlfriends who weren't phased - they actually liked general body scent probably more pheromones etc - only time I shower more often is summer after mountain biking and even then not always
Yeah, the subject is highly individual as well.. My father, for example, can eat anything and will not smell, meanwhile if i get sloppy with my diet, i will stink, lol.

Nebula

Might have something to do with organ function that is necessary to metabolize and breakdown sulfur compounds and if you season it with spices like garlic. I’ve been steaming my meat lately with no other spices but salt and I don’t get any body odor from it. Maybe high heat from frying or baking with dry heat create sulfur compounds that a lower metabolism especially will not metabolize.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals