why coffee jitters for some and not others

scarlettsmum

Can anyone explain why some people are completely immune to the effects of caffein while others, like me get coffee jitters even with the decaf variety and even with sugar and milk and even after just having eaten lunch? I prefer tea anyway (although it also cause jitters sometimes) and dark chocolate for magnesium and since my body rarely craves coffee to me it means that I don't need it, so I don't force it. But was just interested why is this happening to some individuals...

Makrosky

decaf coffee still has some caffeine on it.

haidut has the hypothesis that if you get jitters with caffeine even with plenty of sugar or a meal, then it means your liver is in bad health. Not necesarily bad health in a clinical sense. I often get jitters and my liver enzymes on blood panels look perfect.

This post has good info : viewtopic.php?t=7729

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

Makrosky said:
post 105073 decaf coffee still has some caffeine on it.

haidut has the hypothesis that if you get jitters with caffeine even with plenty of sugar or a meal, then it means your liver is in bad health. Not necesarily bad health in a clinical sense. I often get jitters and my liver enzymes on blood panels look perfect.

This post has good info : viewtopic.php?t=7729

Thanks so much for the post, i have completely missed it!

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals