Why Cholinergics Makes Me Very Weak And Tired

iso1

I tried Choline bitartrate, CDP choline, uridine and sulbutiamine . which put me to sleep very quickly after intake. I lose any ability to concentrate, I feel dizzy and weak. Cholinergics also induce anhedonia or emotional '' flatline''. I assume it's somehow related to dopamine and acetylcholine balance in striatum. But if it's ACH overabundance, how did that happen ? Or it's something to do with dopamine receptors. Maybe someone can elaborate what can be wrong ?

magnesiumania

Could be as simple as this: you feed yourself too much choline. Too much is associated with depression.

ddjd

I tried Choline bitartrate, CDP choline, uridine and sulbutiamine . which put me to sleep very quickly after intake. I lose any ability to concentrate, I feel dizzy and weak. Cholinergics also induce anhedonia or emotional '' flatline''. I assume it's somehow related to dopamine and acetylcholine balance in striatum. But if it's ACH overabundance, how did that happen ? Or it's something to do with dopamine receptors. Maybe someone can elaborate what can be wrong ?
All Choline supplements massively reduce the strength of my immune system.

I'm not sure what's going on but yes it's true you do need some choline but I agree with peat that long term it's aging, anti-metabolic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom