Why Cause Sugar Adrenalin?

Hans

Forum Supporter
minced beef, chicken liver, pollock, low fat milk, quark, casseine powder, collagen powder,
How many grams of protein is that per meal or at least when you have sugar?

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

How many grams of protein is that per meal or at least when you have sugar?
On a sugar diet i did
20 gr protein with 40-50 gr sugar
or 30 gr protein with 60-70 gr sugar
sugar sources: sucrose, milk, oranges, oranges juice (the most fresh i can buy).

where are you going with this?

Jessie

Compromised liver, low glycogen, and endotoxemia would be the area I suggest focusing on. And all three of those things are interconnected. Chronic endotoxemia degrades the liver's ability to filter the toxins. Upon recognizing this stressor, the liver will rapidly deplete it's glycogen stores to handle this issue. When glycogen runs out you're now in a chronic state of high adrenaline and fat oxidation.

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

Compromised liver, low glycogen, and endotoxemia would be the area I suggest focusing on. And all three of those things are interconnected. Chronic endotoxemia degrades the liver's ability to filter the toxins. Upon recognizing this stressor, the liver will rapidly deplete it's glycogen stores to handle this issue. When glycogen runs out you're now in a chronic state of high adrenaline and fat oxidation.

first, eat/drinking 400 gr sugar a day doesn't reduce the symtoms. so no empty glycogen here.
Seconds, when i drink sugar when i feeling jittery, its makes it worse instead reducing it.
3th: after 3 weeks high sugar diet, i devolpt pains in my chest right side, so al the sugar was destroying something.
My liver, gallbladder or something else bad was going on, who knows..

so i think you are right about the liver be-cease caffeine gives me jittery feelings to.
but i don't understand why sugar (and also salt) does not have a relaxing effect on my.

Last edited:

Recoen

M

first, eat/drinking 400 gr sugar a day doesn't reduce the symtoms. so no empty glycogen here.
Seconds, when i drink sugar when i feeling jittery, its makes it worse instead reducing it.
3th: after 3 weeks high sugar diet, i devolpt pains in my chest right side, so al the sugar was destroying something.

so i think you are right about the liver be-cease caffeine gives me jittery feelings to.
but i don't understand why sugar (and also salt) does not have a relaxing effect on my.
Are you getting enough B1? And other micros?

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

Are you getting enough B1? And other micros?
yeah i got b1 100mg tablets, b3 500mg tablets, biotin, b6, vit d,
also eat liver en red meat, yolks, potato's, milk, eggshell, magnesium, taurine, pff i have tried lots of things
... i never have solved really the adrenaline problem..

Last edited:

Jessie

The issue is far more complex then that. A compromised liver may not be storing glycogen regardless of sugar intake. Dosen't matter if you eat 40 grams, 400 grams, or 4,000grams.

You have to A), find the root cause of this issue, and typically it's endotoxin, B) give your liver a break from taxing substances like fructose and saturated fats, and C) restore liver function by providing choline, protein, taurine, caffeine, vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin D, etc. Weight loss helps too.

Hans

Forum Supporter
On a sugar diet i did
20 gr protein with 40-50 gr sugar
or 30 gr protein with 60-70 gr sugar
sugar sources: sucrose, milk, oranges, oranges juice (the most fresh i can buy).

where are you going with this?
Was just checking the amount and quality of the protein.
Perhaps you can try starch with sugar to even it out and experiment with different ratios.

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

The issue is far more complex then that. A compromised liver may not be storing glycogen regardless of sugar intake. Dosen't matter if you eat 40 grams, 400 grams, or 4,000grams.

You have to A), find the root cause of this issue, and typically it's endotoxin, B) give your liver a break from taxing substances like fructose and saturated fats, and C) restore liver function by providing choline, protein, taurine, caffeine, vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin D, etc. Weight loss helps too.

Can I test somehow my glucose metabolism?

Jessie

Can I test somehow my glucose metabolism?
Not directly, but there's several things that can be used to give you a rough estimation. The typical stuff like pulse and temperature, also a thyroid panel (TSH, T4, T3, rT3, etc.). Probably the best marker to check is serum lactate, which according to Peat should be 1.0 mmol/L or less. People with good glucose metabolism won't have elevated lactate.

In general however if you know for a fact that your adrenaline is high then it's a pretty good bet glucose metabolism is impaired.

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

i realize/think now that what i feeling are probably fake hypo's (or how do you call it) becease they are feeling exactly the same as real hypo's.
My bloodsugar is now 5.1 but feels like 3.1. (shaky, wobbly, irritated, adrenaline)
Not sure what this means and what cause it... did a search here on the board but can't find anything about it.
( I don't have diabetes)

Last edited:

Recoen

i realize/think now that what i feeling are probably fake hypo's (or how do you call it) becease they are feeling exactly the same as real hypo's.
My bloodsugar is now 5.1 but feels like 3.1. (shaky, wobbly, irritated, adrenaline)
Not sure what this means and what cause it... did a search here on the board but can't find anything about it.
( I don't have diabetes)
They could be a blood sugar swing. I wonder if it’s more from the fatty acids blocking glucose metabolism so BG is still “normal or even high” but you’re not making as much ATP from poor FAO (peroxisome issues, B2D,...?). So it’s like a “functional hypoglycemia”

gaze

( I don't have diabetes)

ray mentioned this in a podcast once but I forget. I think he said something like if you eat food and have hypoglycemia symptoms even though you literally just ate, it means the food is not activating the thyroid hormone, or somethings blocking the utilization of the food. Hopefully someone else heard that interview Im referring too and can correct me

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

They could be a blood sugar swing. I wonder if it’s more from the fatty acids blocking glucose metabolism so BG is still “normal or even high” but you’re not making as much ATP from poor FAO (peroxisome issues, B2D,...?). So it’s like a “functional hypoglycemia”
yes and no, i have experienced that fats makes it worse (it cause real hypo's and makes me really tired, fakes hypos don't make me tired), so i have moved all my fats (which not much, 30-40 grams) to my last meal before bed. i sleep great on it.
So all my meals (except the last one) are low fat, high carb and protein. 1:2+ protein carb ratio.

Last edited:

Recoen

yes and no, i have experienced that fats makes it worse (it cause real hypo's and makes me really tired, fakes hypos don't make me tired), so i have moved all my fats (which not much, 30-40 grams) to my last meal before bed. i sleep great on it.
So all my meals (except the last one) are low fat, high carb and protein. 1:2+ protein carb ratio.
True hypoglycemia doesn’t make you feel like you can just sleep. I’m not sure if that’s what you mean by tired. When you’re crashing into the 50s-30s, you feel shaky, sweaty/ clammy, your brain feels like it’s starved for oxygen, and all you can think about is I must eat now, among other symptoms.

the liver dump is referencing a glycogen dump. Your catabolic hormones will also liberate other carbon sources from FA and AA.

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

True hypoglycemia doesn’t make you feel like you can just sleep. I’m not sure if that’s what you mean by tired. .
well that is my experience mostly.
joint pain, tiredness, sleepy, but also restless, panic, stress, and then when i check my sugar, a lot of times its 3.1- 3.4

Anyways, i think all these symtomes are related with my liver.
So i think the best choice is to follow a liver recovery protocol and see what happens.
Now to find out how..

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals