Why Aren't You Telling Us What Works Over The Long Run

Stud

What benefits have you gotten from reading this forum?
biggest thing was resolving digesting problems with was ruining my life this forum + AAS also completely transformed me in 1 year like I said people do no longer recognise me

nbznj

there should be no problem from proviron alone, maybe dianabol alone for a very lean individual is doable (10mg maximum per day, that's what I do because I have pretty damn low estradiol naturally) and mayyyybe turinabol alone but the longer half life could induce some suppression. They should all switch the balance towards androgens and a better anabolism. That plus high carbs/sugar and low fat/no PUFA would look awesome on a blood work and in real life

As a matter of fact I'm considering stopping a 1.5 year long TRT (test enanthate 125 mg/wk) and run clomifene citrate for a bit then no more than one of the 3 oral steroids mentioned above. I'm 29 and feel incredible, no sides at all and a great experience peating.

I'm not sure about the AAS effect on endocrine development in teenagers but like I said those orals are pretty mild and should induce low to no HPTA suppression. Use wisely though, just like any hormone.

A.R

fruit works well for me and has for awhile, ripe fruit. I still cook fruit in sugar if I can't get good ripe fruit, such as these days in the Northern Hemisphere. I can't get by well without plenty of fruit fiber.

vitamin K2 MK4, in coconut oil or MCT or Mitolipin, topically applied, is a keeper. Been doing that for over a year now and LOVE it. I sometimes add D3 or A to the topical but the K2 is a daily or twice daily thing.

DHEA in TINY doses is a keeper. Been doing that over a year. 2 milligrams maybe is good. Over that starts to get into issues. Also pregnenolone, very small amounts...a few milligrams...been doing Pansterone for over a year and really like it.
What about androsterone? And positive long term experiences with that?

Stud

there should be no problem from proviron alone, maybe dianabol alone for a very lean individual is doable (10mg maximum per day, that's what I do because I have pretty damn low estradiol naturally) and mayyyybe turinabol alone but the longer half life could induce some suppression. They should all switch the balance towards androgens and a better anabolism. That plus high carbs/sugar and low fat/no PUFA would look awesome on a blood work and in real life

As a matter of fact I'm considering stopping a 1.5 year long TRT (test enanthate 125 mg/wk) and run clomifene citrate for a bit then no more than one of the 3 oral steroids mentioned above. I'm 29 and feel incredible, no sides at all and a great experience peating.

I'm not sure about the AAS effect on endocrine development in teenagers but like I said those orals are pretty mild and should induce low to no HPTA suppression. Use wisely though, just like any hormone.
yeah supression is nothing to worry about here its the liver

wesheilman

Quick question.
Macros 40/30/30? 50/25/25?
Do u change it up as well or are all 5 meals the same macros?
Lastly, how soon before bed is your meal and generally is it mostly a solid or liquid one?
Thx!

Generally 50/25/25, but the more dairy I have in my meal, the less protein I take in.
For my meal before bed, I do all dairy protein: generally 1/2c. Haagen Dazs with some OJ concentrate, 1c. 2% milk with 1Tbs. sugar and a couple dashes of salt, 1 lowfat cheese stick. It's pretty much the same most days.
So that comes out to about 80g carbs, 20g protein, and 20-25g fat.
All five meals are the same macros. I have the best response from my middle three meals. I do easy meals for breakfast and dinner because I'm tired; so they could be better, more nutritious in terms of vitamins... But I like the ease for now.
And I have my last meal about 30 minutes before bed.

OP
ecstatichamster
With the kind indulgence of the mods, I wanted to bring this thread forward. I think it's vital to know what is working.

I would add activated charcoal. I have been taking it for many months, only about two teaspoons EVERY night before bedtime and I find it does slow my gut motility but overall I think I feel better and have better gut health.

Lee Simeon

With the kind indulgence of the mods, I wanted to bring this thread forward. I think it's vital to know what is working.

I would add activated charcoal. I have been taking it for many months, only about two teaspoons EVERY night before bedtime and I find it does slow my gut motility but overall I think I feel better and have better gut health.
Agree, Activated charcoal is da bomb

Blossom

Forum Supporter
wanted to bring this thread forward. I think it's vital to know what is working.
I agree. Sometimes you realize in hindsight that something is working really well or notice that something new you're trying is having a great benefit so it's good to keep this thread alive. Niacinamide is one supplement I always find warming. I tend to not appreciate it until I forget it for a few days.

Svdmeere

For me, avoidance of high-oxalate foods together with high-dose biotin (40mg/d) + pantethine (1200mg/d) + s-Adenosylmethionine (400mg/d) swung my life around. It took care of food intolerances (salicylates and biogenic amines) that were making my life a living hell (mainly very severe insomnia). Through this regimen I was finally able to eat lots of fruit that was otherwise causing me nightmares (literally). I have been "peating" for about 6 months now, and the things that actually make a clear difference to my mental/energy state is the high-carb approach and the daily carrot routine. Niacinamide (500mg/d), D (5000U/d) and glycine (1.5g/d) don't seem to have much of an effect, though I keep taking them. I have only just started red light therapy (Bodylight 2.0) and I seem to have overdosed it (headaches, fatigue), so too early to tell...

Nick21

Niacinamide
Caffeine 800 mg/day but going higher now
Fat solubles are indispensable but have side effects
Cyproheptadine is amazing because it controls my ibd I can almost cry sometimes I'm so thankful to have it.
Liver, canned fruit (easier for me to digest), milk

Very helpful thread btw. Thanks.

Hi, could you elaborate regarding the ibd.

Nick21

Niacinamide, Cyproheptadine, no starch are all effective at treating but not curative.
Sorry to inquire for more information, but could you talk about what were your ibd symptoms, and talk about the dosage you are taking of those medications. I have ordered cyproheptadine, and I am considering niacinamide, particularly given what you've written. Do you know what is the mechanism behind the niacinamide helping in this case?

OP
ecstatichamster
Just an update:

Progesterone for months now has been fantastic. I think maybe my body was ready for it now. I had numb genitals from it before, but now it just seems to help. I feel less "painfully horny" during the day, and sex is great.

To clarify: I really think it is lowering my estrogen and am very glad to be using it. I think estrogen causes "painfully horny" feelings. With progesterone now that I'm where I'm at, I am ready for sex at any time and it is great, but I'm not painfully horny in between.

I also keep using K2 MK4 topically, along with A, D3 (oral or topical), and E all topically except as noted sometimes the D3 is swallowed. I think it helps me, but it's hard to say.

I do take 1g to 2g of aspirin once a week or so, for headaches, and the K2 keeps the aspirin from bothering me.

And I'm still taking activated charcoal granules, about 2 teaspoons before bedtime. I think it helps a lot, although it slows down bowel motility which is not a good thing. It reduces volume of my bowel movements also.

I continue being very careful about PUFAs, and my daily temperatures are now in...let me check now...98 - 98.4 range in the daytime, a huge improvement over the past.

Wagner83

Did you try to combine a bit of cascara with the charcoal? It sounds like a good combination (but not before bed).

OP
ecstatichamster
Did you try to combine a bit of cascara with the charcoal? It sounds like a good combination (but not before bed).

I did. But I found cascara irritates my bowel. It seems to cause inflammation for me so I stopped it obviously.

I do eat fruit and take some magnesium which helps counteract the charcoal as far as not being constipated, but motility has definitely slowed down regardless and so has stool volume and it is due to the charcoal. On the whole though it seems a strong positive as far as how I feel, not getting sick, etc.

Wagner83

I did. But I found cascara irritates my bowel. It seems to cause inflammation for me so I stopped it obviously.

I do eat fruit and take some magnesium which helps counteract the charcoal as far as not being constipated, but motility has definitely slowed down regardless and so has stool volume and it is due to the charcoal. On the whole though it seems a strong positive as far as how I feel, not getting sick, etc.
It is odd that it both slowed down and lost volume, maybe your digestion has gotten too strong for the poor fibers (or you are stocking them somwhere). Did you ever try Lapodin to see how it compares to cascara?