Why Aren't You Telling Us What Works Over The Long Run

Stud

important to note is that i started taurine imediatly after I came of and that made my balls bigger again fast

OP
ecstatichamster
fruit works well for me and has for awhile, ripe fruit. I still cook fruit in sugar if I can't get good ripe fruit, such as these days in the Northern Hemisphere. I can't get by well without plenty of fruit fiber.

vitamin K2 MK4, in coconut oil or MCT or Mitolipin, topically applied, is a keeper. Been doing that for over a year now and LOVE it. I sometimes add D3 or A to the topical but the K2 is a daily or twice daily thing.

DHEA in TINY doses is a keeper. Been doing that over a year. 2 milligrams maybe is good. Over that starts to get into issues. Also pregnenolone, very small amounts...a few milligrams...been doing Pansterone for over a year and really like it.

Wagner83

fruit works well for me and has for awhile, ripe fruit. I still cook fruit in sugar if I can't get good ripe fruit, such as these days in the Northern Hemisphere. I can't get by well without plenty of fruit fiber.

vitamin K2 MK4, in coconut oil or MCT or Mitolipin, topically applied, is a keeper. Been doing that for over a year now and LOVE it. I sometimes add D3 or A to the topical but the K2 is a daily or twice daily thing.

DHEA in TINY doses is a keeper. Been doing that over a year. 2 milligrams maybe is good. Over that starts to get into issues. Also pregnenolone, very small amounts...a few milligrams...been doing Pansterone for over a year and really like it.
What do you notice from mitolipin and K2?
Do all fruits fibers work well for you? Fibers from oranges seem to be a lot worse for me than kiwi fruits .

OP
ecstatichamster
What do you notice from mitolipin and K2?
Do all fruits fibers work well for you? Fibers from oranges seem to be a lot worse for me than kiwi fruits .

all fruits seem good but I don't eat apples or pears due to pectin concerns.

Mitolipin and K2 prevent problems from aspirin and seem to help me warm up.

Stud

If you don't mind me asking, how did you happen to come across Ray Peat at such a young age?
started lifting so i was thinking how can I maximize my gains then I tought about natural testosterone boosting so found the site anabolicmen. On the anabolicmenforum was refered to this site many times and later found out that my thyroid wasn't optimal either (mildly though tsh 1,4) from starving my self to look shredded year around and viral problems I got around that time too. the viral problems is what caused me too start AAS cause they lowerd my androgens significntly. It's very annoying when you see yourself geting more physically and mentally fcked up day by day.

Stud

Not OP but just turned 18 as well. Started reading Peat when I was 16-17 year old. Was referred by anabolicmen.com
lol same on the exact same moment this forum trumps anabolicmen in every aspect though

alywest

started lifting so i was thinking how can I maximize my gains then I tought about natural testosterone boosting so found the site anabolicmen. On the anabolicmenforum was refered to this site many times and later found out that my thyroid wasn't optimal either (mildly though tsh 1,4) from starving my self to look shredded year around and viral problems I got around that time too. the viral problems is what caused me too start AAS cause they lowerd my androgens significntly. It's very annoying when you see yourself geting more physically and mentally fcked up day by day.
Not OP but just turned 18 as well. Started reading Peat when I was 16-17 year old. Was referred by anabolicmen.com
OK cool, well you're both lucky to find this when you're still so young and your bodies are more resilient. Keep it up!

Stud

OK cool, well you're both lucky to find this when you're still so young and your bodies are more resilient. Keep it up!
thanks yeah were Lucky bastards I wouldn't know where I would be now if it wasn't for peat and this forum with lots of great information and great people :):

Serotoninja

thanks yeah were Lucky bastards I wouldn't know where I would be now if it wasn't for peat and this forum with lots of great information and people :):
Lol at first I thought you were the guy from Anabolicapex, he seems obsessed with DHT and he's peaty too

Stud

Lol at first I thought you were the guy from Anabolicapex, he seems obsessed with DHT and he's peaty too
haha everyone should be obsessed with it but no he has an acount on this forum: 1KT or 1-KT if i don't mistake myself hes pretty young too 19 or 2o I think.

Lee Simeon

haha everyone should be obsessed with it but no he has an acount on this forum: 1KT or 1-KT if i don't mistake myself hes pretty young too 19 or 2o I think.
What benefits have you gotten from reading this forum?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals