Why are large numbers birds suddenly dropping dead ?

K

Kayaker

For that to cause mass deaths, they would have to be suddenly exposed to it. How would that happen?
Pollution of food sources.

Notice how it's mostly seabirds and fish that's mentioned in this article.
Accumulation of DDT could already deplete thiamine to a point that the birds are struggling. Sudden EMF exposure would push them over the edge, since it seems to deplete thiamine.

JamesGatz

Especially when you see the videos of birds fleeing areas en masse - you know that they know that something is wrong - maybe it's the mobile networks or maybe it's that good old weather control :)

And its not just birds:

Fish are raining from the sky (in Texas coincidentally):

Rare heavy snow storms making their way SouthEast:

And let's not forget Texas Snow doesn't melt AKA is mixed in with some other stuff :) :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62u2qVHW5pw

Very strange weather we are experiencing hahaha - it seems very coincidental it's occuring now

Daniel North

Forum Supporter
I read this post out loud to my GF, and she commented that lots of birds are just dropping dead in northern Norway, where her mom lives.

-Luke-

I read this post out loud to my GF, and she commented that lots of birds are just dropping dead in northern Norway, where her mom lives.
Do they also have those ugly offshore wind farms up there at the coast?

Peatful

I had always thought it was the big kids playing with their direct energy weapons

For fun
For tweaking
For practice

TheSir

do you mean wild birds or poultry?
It's massively affecting wild seagulls, whole populations are being wiped out. Some cases have been identified in poultry and mink farms too. This has been a pretty recent and quick development so as of now it's unclear how bad it could get. Officials seem to be concerned that it will soon jump into humans.

Nfinkelstein

It's massively affecting wild seagulls, whole populations are being wiped out. Some cases have been identified in poultry and mink farms too. This has been a pretty recent and quick development so as of now it's unclear how bad it could get. Officials seem to be concerned that it will soon jump into humans.
We went through this recently too (Canada). Wild bird deaths on a large scale and then moving to poultry. Some (including me) suspect it may not be natural, a bioweapon.

TheSir

Bird flu is a misidentification of radiation damage from cell infrastructure and "space wifi" such as starlink.
See these sources:
Birds on Texel Island
Sea Birds' Last Refuge
Doubt that. Rural Norway is light on cell infrastructure -- birds in the cities are comparatively fine in spite of heavy exposure.

We went through this recently too (Canada). Wild bird deaths on a large scale and then moving to poultry. Some (including me) suspect it may not be natural, a bioweapon.
What led you to think so? Epidemics are not that rare among birds.

Nick

Doubt that. Rural Norway is light on cell infrastructure -- birds in the cities are comparatively fine in spite of heavy exposure.

Satellite based broadband is irradiating every inch of the planet, new satellites lauched bi-weekly or more. Birds species/populations that survive in the cities are already adapted to or more tolerant of a higher level of non-native electromagnetic pollution.

TheSir

Satellite based broadband is irradiating every inch of the planet, new satellites lauched bi-weekly or more. Birds species/populations that survive in the cities are already adapted to or more tolerant of a higher level of non-native electromagnetic pollution.
In essence, you are stating that invisible and untrackable satellites have been consistently irradiating particular areas of Scandinavia in order to produce in numerous populations of birds a form of radiation sickness that is somehow gradually hopping to other species too and behaving predictably like a regular viral outbreak. I don't buy it, sorry.

Nfinkelstein

The context is what makes me suspicious: repeated attempts over the past 3 years to disrupt the food supply on a large scale. The US has been conducting not-so-covert biological warfare since wwII, starting with weaponized insects and now much more sophisticated means. (It is claimed that swine flu epidemics were caused in China through drone-based aerosols in 2019-2020, the media blamed it on Chinese pork speculators however). Epidemics typically don't repeat in waves as we have seen with bird flu during the past two years, it seems likely that it is unnatural. Migratory birds make great vectors, and also convenient scapegoats.

David PS

Prior to the use of electronic carbon monoxide detectors, canaries were used in coal mines to detect rising levels of carbon monoxide. When the canaries died is was a warning to miners that the environment in the mine was becoming dangerous to humans. Recently, the toxic train spill in East Palestine, Ohio killed birds and small game in the vicinity of the spill.

The thinking that the "bird flu" may jump to humans may just be a cover story. When cats and small dogs start dying en masse, the idea that bird flu virus has jumped species will buy them some time. If they develop a 'safe and effective' vaccine for humans think twice.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals