Why are large numbers birds suddenly dropping dead ?

Birdie

haidut

Forum Supporter

Not sure what the exact cause is, but the symptoms are consistent with serotonin/estrogen overload. Especially the loss of balance and shaking (basically Parkinsonism in humans).
"...Experts are telling us that in many cases birds are developing “crusty or puffy eyes”, and often they appear to go completely blind. In addition, quite a few of these dying birds lose their ability to stay balanced, and we are being told that some even seem to be having “seizures”."
"...“They’ll just sit still, often kind of shaking,” Slankard said. “It’s pretty safe to say that hundreds of birds in the state have had this problem.”"

Whatever is causing this, in all likelihood it is affecting humans as well...

Missenger

2021-06-27 14_25_57-News Feature_ Deadly deficiency at the heart of an environmental mystery -...png

But Lennart Balk, an environmental biochemist at Stockholm University, witnessed a dramatically different scene when he visited Swedish coastal colonies during a 5-year period starting in 2004. Many birds couldn’t fly. Others were completely paralyzed. Birds also weren’t eating and had difficulty breathing. Thousands of birds were suffering and dying from this paralytic disease, says Balk. “We went into the bird colonies, and we were shocked. You could see something was really wrong. It was a scary situation for this time of year,” he says.

Large blooms of cyanobacteria—toxic blue-green algae—are common in the Baltic Sea during the summer because of eutrophication.
eutrophication - a process by which pollution from such sources as sewage effluent or leachate from fertilized fields causes a lake, pond, or fen to become overrich in organic and mineral nutrients, so that algae and cyanobacteria grow rapidly and deplete the oxygen supply
As a result, the vitamin no longer gets passed up the food chain to small fish that feed on the zooplankton or to top predators that feed on the fish, says one of the study’s authors, aquatic ecologist Samuel Hylander.
Those 5G towers are certainly feeding 'bioterrorism'. Maybe westerners should follow the behavior of people in India.

Last edited:

Gustav3Y

Obviously all of the people always saying Glyphosate have very little experience with agriculture and the use of pesticides and just follow press articles which strangely only talk about Glyphosate as being the culprit of many issues, there so many other highly toxic chemical substances used for various purposes in agriculture, I am saying this knowing the situation at first hand.

lampofred

I think whatever governments do to combat climate change will have the side effect of killing birds. Birds are extremely high temperature animals, so anything that is done to lower the temperature of the planet will have the side effect of killing birds. With that in mind, maybe it would be a good idea to feed birds whenever possible to keep more of them alive...

JamesGatz

It's because they got the vaxxx after they saw on twitter that Big Bird got it so they thought it was safe - now they suffer the consequences - Sesame Street this one's on you

OP
B

Birdie

It's because they got the vaxxx after they saw on twitter that Big Bird got it so they thought it was safe - now they suffer the consequences - Sesame Street this one's on you
I heard him do it. Used to love Big Bird many years ago. Lovable persona.

Donttreadonme

Powerful radar has been known to kill birds in military experiences. I know a retired general who told me about a time his radar System like a flock of geese that flew too close

I'm going to reduce the bird population by one or two in the spring when i shoot a woodpecker or two who likes the taste of my house.

K

Kayaker

Powerful radar has been known to kill birds in military experiences. I know a retired general who told me about a time his radar System like a flock of geese that flew too close

I'm going to reduce the bird population by one or two in the spring when i shoot a woodpecker or two who likes the taste of my house.
Lol. Hope you like the taste of the woodpecker. Circle of life.

Hugh Johnson

Not sure what the exact cause is, but the symptoms are consistent with serotonin/estrogen overload. Especially the loss of balance and shaking (basically Parkinsonism in humans).
"...Experts are telling us that in many cases birds are developing “crusty or puffy eyes”, and often they appear to go completely blind. In addition, quite a few of these dying birds lose their ability to stay balanced, and we are being told that some even seem to be having “seizures”."
"...“They’ll just sit still, often kind of shaking,” Slankard said. “It’s pretty safe to say that hundreds of birds in the state have had this problem.”"

Whatever is causing this, in all likelihood it is affecting humans as well...
But that does not seem like something that would cause groups of them to fall from the sky. Radiation of some sort could do it to groups of birds.

K

Kayaker

But that does not seem like something that would cause groups of them to fall from the sky. Radiation of some sort could do it to groups of birds.
I believe DDT is involved. It's found in dietary fat and causes beriberi.

Hugh Johnson

I believe DDT is involved. It's found in dietary fat and causes beriberi.

For that to cause mass deaths, they would have to be suddenly exposed to it. How would that happen?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals